• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.180 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser44834
  • Start date

lupo1023

what is status of truce tower? what is the algorithm for aiding? aid button does not always seem to choose buildings of the highest age... why not?

Super Catanian

what is status of truce tower? what is the algorithm for aiding? aid button does not always seem to choose buildings of the highest age... why not?
To add on to the response above, the first Buildings to be motivated are those that produce Forge Points. Most Buildings provide a flat amount of Forge Points regardless of age (a BA SoK and a SAAB SoK still provide one FP), so their age is irrelevant.

The strategy for the Dynamic Tower (don't know how it will be with the Truce Tower) was to manually aid people to allow you to specifically select a Building of a specific age.

planetofthehumans2

Its good we got the mobile updates. I hope we can get more mobile fixes like letting players swap buildings in the build menu (wont let you place a building with another building in the way, ie settlements), allow us to hide quest text so we can swipe through quests faster, have less troops visible in the army menu to make it faster to scroll through units, ext.

empirebuilder79

I hope with this new update you fix the extreme game lagging and other issues going on in the game, like missing defensive troops, error logs while in BG and GE, double drops in GBs and while messaging.

Agent327

The Message Center icon no longer flashes when there is a new comment. I have to open it to check for new messages now. Started about 6am-ish this morning. This is on the web using Chrome on Win10.

This is a known problem.

Ubnext

how about a time on the downed server for the update or does anyone know if its live i cant get past the loading screen the loading bar reads shared/gul/welcome/welcome i opened a ticket does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

how about a time on the downed server for the update or does anyone know if its live i cant get past the loading screen the loading bar reads shared/gul/welcome/welcome i opened a ticket does anyone know how to fix this?
good ole clear cache will work for this issue.

Cordwainer

Aren't known problems supposed to be posted under Bug Reports? In some kind of timely fashion?

A player reported the Message Icon problem as a new Bug just in the last half hour. But it would be nice if the developers (or whoever it is that knows the so-called "known") would put a notice someplace visible and appropriate like that as soon as they know, and not, say, half a day to a day later.

Especially considering GBG just started, and we all kind of need to communicate. You know. ;)

Last edited:

Agent327

Aren't known problems supposed to be posted under Bug Reports? In some kind of timely fashion?

They were the moment the bug was noticed and that was a while ago. No need to report it anymore. It has been forwarded to the devs the moment it became known.

A player reported the Message Icon problem as a new Bug just in the last half hour. But it would be nice if the developers (or whoever it is that knows the so-called "known") would put a notice someplace visible and appropriate like that as soon as they know, and not, say, half a day to a day later.

Those that "know" did. You just did not read it.

Especially considering GBG just started, and we all kind of need to communicate. You know. ;)

You can still communicate. The message center still works. Only the notification of new messages doesn't.