• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.182 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser28314
  • Start date

DeletedUser28314

The next update arrives Wednesday, July 8th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

WinnerGR

When you click on the button from the tech tree or campaign map to buy goods in the Market Place, the required good will be automatically selected when you click on the "Create Offer'' tab.
Yessss!!!!!
We added new information windows for unlockable features, giving a teaser of the feature and information on how to unlock it.
Nooooo!!
Maybe I need my old sig back.

EDIT :
It's an information window... not a confirmation pop up. As far as I understand it you would open this window manually
How stupid am I ?
Fixed an issue where after unlocking buildings via research tree, they would not have their new indicator in the building menu.
How else would you unlock buildings ?

Last edited:

WinnerGR

When you click on the button from the tech tree or campaign map to buy goods in the Market Place, the required good will be automatically selected when you click on the "Create Offer'' tab.
I love this update and I have made so much use of it since it was added a few days ago.

I quite like the new info windows on GbG and AD for players who have not yet researched them ( I havn't even played GbG or the AD as it wasn't in the game when I played full time and these windows are pretty descriptive ) .