• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.183 Feedback

MarktheMagnificent

I like the look of the new buildings too, but I am in the IndA so it is a good fit at present. However, I was looking forward to having futuristic taverns whichwill sadly no longer be there.

DeletedUser37570

I wonder if anyone can explain why there was this “update”. There is nothing great so far and some issues still exist like the messages are wacky.

Ericness

Two things seem a bit wonky to me on mobile:

1. The dock that links to my settlement doesn't display a notification when buildings are ready to collect. Not a fan of losing that info.

2. The by the dock apparently links to my colony (or will when I advance far enough). This just seems odd.

That said, I do like the visuals and Inno's interest in keeping things fresh. It is a bit disappointing though how often they've been missing in these efforts of late.

RazorbackPirate

The settlement ship still gives the alert, and it goes to the settlement as well as clicking the harbor. And soon there will be a lighthouse to join in the fun.

Joeyjojojo

The settlement ship still gives the alert, and it goes to the settlement as well as clicking the harbor.
While it works in earlier ages, it is broken on mobile if you're in VF (and probably later). The settlement harbor works, but tapping on the ship brings up the space port dialog and it does not indicate when things are completed. I reported it a couple days ago: they're aware and are working on it.

RazorbackPirate

Inno may have plans for more versions of the buildings for later ages. It could be that instead of waiting until all the versions were finished, they just released what they've finalized.

On the other hand, not everything from the past needs to be rebuilt for the future. There's nothing wrong with a bit of historical preservation.

Knight1969

I would like to see a third option for the "guilds expedition" dock (besides the dock with a ship and in ruins).

The third option would apply when the player is ineligible to go to a guild expedition (either not being in a guild or joining a guild after an expedition has started.) The third option would have a completed dock, but that dock would be empty.

Zatrikon

And now we still have that rock-to-rock river thing that was put there especially for the Tavern, but the Tavern no longer uses it. Are they going to do something else with the river?

RazorbackPirate

And now we still have that rock-to-rock river thing that was put there especially for the Tavern, but the Tavern no longer uses it. Are they going to do something else with the river?
You mean like making the river extend beyond the left rock until it disappears off the left edge of the screen? The from a rock, behind a rock, going past the rock river? That river?

Zatrikon

You mean like making the river extend beyond the left rock until it disappears off the left edge of the screen? The from a rock, behind a rock, going past the rock river? That river?
Yes. That's the river I mean. Glad you're following along. The question is: Are they going to do anything with it? Not that they need to. Like I said before, it's only cosmetic.

RazorbackPirate

Yes. That's the river I mean. Glad you're following along. The question is: Are they going to do anything with it? Not that they need to. Like I said before, it's only cosmetic.
I'm following along, but it seems you're not. It is not a rock to rock river, the river continues past the rock to the end of the screen. I've no idea if Inno plans something for the river, but now that Inno has made space, I expect more expansion pads to be added in that area. It looks like they could get another 7 or 8 in there.