• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.184 Feedback.

DeletedUser28314

Our next update arrives Wed, August 8th. Read the details here and leave your feedback below!

Kranyar the Mysterious

In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Message Center and PvP Arena. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!

While this line seems to innocently talk about what is being worked on, in reality it has always indicated the next things that are planned to be pushed to live. I pray that the PvP Arena isn't going to be pushed to live anytime in the foreseeable future since in it's current state it is an absolute disaster in the making.

I hope players do check the Beta server to get up to date on a feature that if released in even a similar state to what it currently is in after 3 weeks of beta testing and negative feedback (60 pages worth) has the potential to kill the game.

I should also point out that as of this time this PVP feature, besides eliminating the PVP Towers also eliminates the after battle points breakdown for all battles wherever they occur; GE, GBG, GvG, hood, challenges, quests, etc. When asked about why or if it is coming back, the response has been that there has been no response from developers.

DeletedUser34582

Do you consider this important to update?
How about fixing the GvG instead? Do you think that it is fun with freezing maps?
And reduce the event spam! Reducing the number of events to half would be highly appreciated.
Remember please, that you have one fixed resource to deal with here, the time. Therefore, each of your new game features has to be compensated by simplifying or removing the old ones. The total time requirements have to remain unchanged. Otherwise you lose customers when they run out of available time. I believe that the purpose of playing the game is supposed to be entertainment, not a full-time job.

barney001

Achievement animation oh boy!
I just had hopes that they'd be slimmed down hah.

We have made adjustments to the achievement animations. They no longer fill the whole screen but are not slimmed down and look even better!

RazorbackPirate

Do you consider this important to update?
How about fixing the GvG instead? Do you think that it is fun with freezing maps?
And reduce the event spam! Reducing the number of events to half would be highly appreciated.
Remember please, that you have one fixed resource to deal with here, the time. Therefore, each of your new game features has to be compensated by simplifying or removing the old ones. The total time requirements have to remain unchanged. Otherwise you lose customers when they run out of available time. I believe that the purpose of playing the game is supposed to be entertainment, not a full-time job.
You know as well as the rest of the player base nothing is going to happen to GvG.

Time. ROTFL. Every game wants to increase the time you spend playing it. That's what each new feature is about. Giving you more opportunities to spend more time playing.

Want to know a secret? You don't have to do it all. Pick your biggest, or least favorite time sink and stop doing it. Everything is optional, as is the time spent doing it.

-Sebastian-

It looks like this update broke a feature - the GvG log no longer reports what player took what action. Can you please fix that?

Nicholas002

"They no longer fill the whole screen but are not slimmed down and look even better!"

not sure what they mean by "not slimmed down", but when I got one, it sure looked slimmer than the old ones.
(wait, slimmer means skinnier, right, or have I gone crazy?)

Agent327

"They no longer fill the whole screen but are not slimmed down and look even better!"

not sure what they mean by "not slimmed down", but when I got one, it sure looked slimmer than the old ones.
(wait, slimmer means skinnier, right, or have I gone crazy?)

Typo. Should be "now slimmed down"

Nicholas002

Ouch. 2 typo's in one sentence. it used to say "There no longer fill the whole screen but are not slimmed down and look even better!"
edit: thank you staff for all you do! you must be busy :)