• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Iggy112

The update today has been very confusing for me (mobile) and others in my guild on W. First, it was not pushed out, so I went to the app store and updated for there. Second, I like some changes like the army and neighborhood stuff. However, no one seems to be seeing anything on the new chat folders??

Its been a very confusing day. If it was intended to go this way, wish Inno had made everyone aware of a new approach to some kind of phased update.

AwesomeAadi10

Chat isn’t changing this update. They postponed the release date of the chat and haven’t said when it will launch yet. And you will probably need to update it like that on mobile for every update, not just this one.

DevaCat

I picked it up yesterday (Wednesday) from the App Store, which was fast as sometimes we have to wait up to a week before one shows up.

My confusion is that, after crashing while installing, crashing while loading the game, crashing while loading the city, the city stays up about 30 seconds before crashing the game. So, sorry, I can't tell you much about this update.

Two days, no plays. I put in a ticket yesterday of course. I've heard squat from Support.

DeletedUser38343

21st, and no update to the website version? I'm confused. I updated mobile, and it still shows the old way and version (iOS)

Joeyjojojo

We removed the instant-finish construction pop-up while the "sell mode" is selected.
Yes! a million times yes!

I don't know how many times I've gone to sell a building, hit confirm only to realize it was the diamond purchase confirmation to autocomplete instead.

Edit: kinda surprised that Inno implemented a fix that probably will mean a lot fewer diamonds spent, though probably a big reduction in support complaints about accidental diamonds spent as well :)

emmagirl2

Ok, I get what you are saying, and it’s probably the reason they won’t remove old items: because there is that small minority of players that want that building from 2013, just for old times’ sake. But I bet the majority of players, and definitely the majority of serious players, and almost certainly serial diamond buyers, are targeting certain items. It already takes quite long to get an item that you want. (I have checked the AD every day since I unlocked it, and I have not yet seen a sleigh builder). When there are thousands and thousands of items, it will take even longer. People may start to just ignore the AD. Why waste time checking it, when the is a one in a thousand chance that it will be available?
What about a request system
With a fee of diamonds

Tytan the Great

Mobile has not gotten the update yet it looks like
When I log in, the loading screen says Version 1.185.15. That’s the newest version right?

These are the newest features I notice, and am currently using:
1. Settlement goods summary - much needed, great to have
2. Army age lock - I can utilize it, some hates it though
3. Research goods summary - ***don’t have this***
4. New selection kits in the antique dealer - it has been 3 days, but I don’t see any yet, either as a straight buy or auction.

This is my experience so far.

-Sebastian-

Our next update arrives Wednesday, August 19th. Read the details here and leave your feedback below!

Lots of great changes, thanks! But I'm noticing a problem with the display of the founder/leader information, where it covers up the 9th digit of the player score. (Chrome browser on Windows, both HTML5 and Flash):
foe-covering-9th-digit.png

Dikkon

Our next update arrives Wednesday, August 19th. Read the details here and leave your feedback below!
The Army improvements mostly escape me except staying in the Age you set it for which may help on the AA map. It would have been more helpful to tag the Rogues on the end of the Type specific button since so many of us play a couple of one kind plus the rest Rogues. You still have to click around to get to both.
I'm trying to understand the supposed benefit of some of the new updates. It used to take one click to plunder a city you just attacked or one click to go back to your own. They improved it to take two clicks to plunder and still one to go back to your city.
<Randy thinks I'm just dense to not appreciate the awkwardness & extra work in the "improvement" :)

P C C

I'm trying to understand the supposed benefit of some of the new updates. It used to take one click to plunder a city you just attacked or one click to go back to your own. They improved it to take two clicks to plunder and still one to go back to your city.
It used to take two clicks for everyone, not one, as the X to close the battle screen took you to the other city, not your own. So players who didn't plunder wasted time loading cities they didn't care about. I appreciate the change.