• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Update to 1.186 - Feedback

Nicholas002

Immediate surrender is a nice addition.

No more will we have to watch in horror as our 8 accidentally selected rogues go "poof" at the merciless hands of artillery...

Vger

Immediate surrender is a nice addition.

No more will we have to watch in horror as our 8 accidentally selected rogues go "poof" at the merciless hands of artillery...
I assume you would still lose the rogues though? Just spared the pain of having to sit through the animation.

Nicholas002

I assume you would still lose the rogues though? Just spared the pain of having to sit through the animation.
I don’t think so. I played a few battles in beta with this update, and it seemed like the battle stopped as soon as you hit the surrender button.

Last edited:

Nicholas002

You are right. I just tested this (and lost a bunch of rogues doing so, lol) and it still waits for your turn to stop the battle, you just don't watch it.

I guess this is because the opponents moves are determined by the AI as soon as you start the battle, and can't be changed or stopped if you hit surrender.