Beta Community Manager
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.189 will take place on 14.10. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed a rare issue where it would be possible to have negative ranking points being shown in the social bar.
- Mobile messages with emoji could cause multiple line-breaks in the Browser Chat. This issue has been fixed now.
- There was an issue when inserting the digit * in the recipient list of a new message in the message center, which would result in duplicating the characters in the insert field. This issue has been fixed now.
- The keyboard's shortcut "C" was working properly to open the Message Center, but not to close it. This shortcut should now close it as well.
- We fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to motivate the Tiger's Den building.
- In edge cases it would not be possible to donate medals to the Guild Treasury when having more than max INT medals. This issue has been fixed now.
Mobile Only ChangesThis is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- The Message Center and Chat buttons were changing their display order in the player HUD after visiting other game features (e.g. Guild Battlegrounds or Cultural Settlements). This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where the Mobile Chat window was closing when tapping slightly beneath or between the window tabs.
- We fixed an issue where the Favorite icon was not updating after checking favorite checkbox in the Message Center.
- We fixed an issue where two-lane incidents were not being displayed for cities with a single two-lane street.
In the meantime, our development team is working on new features and events! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team