Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.198 will take place on the 17th of February.There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- During Guild expeditions, the championship info screen sometimes did not properly open, this has been fixed, and it now opens as expected
- Occasionally there was slowdown in loading when many actions were done at once, we have now addressed this, to prevent this from happening.
- There were edge cases that prevented players from buying or placing expansions with coins. This has now been fixed.
- There was a grammatical issue where no space was accorded after the colon in 'Cultural Settlement: Vikings', this has now been fixed.
- In Guild versus Guild, opening a second sector would cause an occasional issue where you could move the map in the background ensuring the sector was not closed (even when the player clicked away). This also caused further difficulties with production buildings in the City. This has been fixed, and the second sector closes after the player clicks away, with the production building complications also being fixed.
- We fixed a number of typos that existed within the game.
- We have corrected the issue where admin messages were visible to all guild members. They are now only visible to founders, leaders, and moderators.
- Within the campaign there are new texts related to various different provinces within the game.
- We have improved the centering in the world map window, so that it looks nicer.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- There were occasional issues where (after entering build mode) animations would not continue as expected, this has now been fixed.
- We have updated the backgrounds on all Guild menus with a new paper look.
- Likewise, we have also updated the 'friendslist' tab with a new paper look.
- Occasionally players would experience technical difficulties in a two wave battle when using a 'heal all' after a unit had already been healed. This has now been fixed.
- The Town hall production window previously had a tilde (~) in it. We have now removed this.
- There was an edge case where technical issues could occur if all streets were occupied with incidents at once. This has been fixed.
- On certain occasions, the Atlantis Building Blimp was not showing up when multi-production buildings were plundered. This has been corrected, and it now shows up.
- Previously, there were occasionally issues plundering Forge points, when the Forge Points (FP) Bar was empty. Following this fix, Forge Points can be plundered even when the FP bar is empty.
- We have fixed some technical issues that sometimes occurred after players were idle after a long period of time.
- Previously, after using the last time reduction item, sometimes the dialogue would still prompt you to use a further one (despite not having any). This has now been fixed.
As a final point, we are continually engaged in trying to improve the translations within our game. We appreciate and hope you continue the good work in reporting these errors as you find them. If you would like to report an error, and don't know how to do it, please make a comment in the thread here.
Otherwise, if you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click HERE or visit us on Facebook.
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta website, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team