• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

• Thread starter DeletedUser26146
  • Start date

DeletedUser35156

Thank you kimkimlee for your clear and concise appraisal of how Spangen is such a discredit to the values of a real leader who serves as an example for his guild to follow. The blind trust that was placed in you and Jimbogreat at the time that our guild was thrown into disarray by the treachery of one upon whom trust and accountability had been bestowed only to have him back stab us has been proven to be a good decision. The both of you and Lord Garfunk deserve so much credit for getting Ronin Deux where it is now because of your helpfulness into bringing cohesion to our guild when it was needed most. Thanks to all of you for your commitment.

As an aside, my anger toward Spangen has become abated and I do not allow him to affect me or how I support my guild. In fact, I think that it has brought those of us who went through the challenge an opportunity to meld into a finely organized guild that continues to grow even more on a daily basis.

DeletedUser29295

I wish I had the screenshot of it, but last week we defeated WarChest from N world by the slimmest of margins. (We are JRS gtom G World). We had, for the first time, over 125%, It was awesome. This week is a cakewalk, and a good thing because so many Guildies are not around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26532

This is back a few months but never though about posting it anywhere. I was digging through some guild pages and saw the forum link and saw how many of you guys get close encounters each week.

OK. That's just ridiculous.

How many players in your guild? (and by extension the others)

DeletedUser35196

This is really great... but any chance you can look at this by gold % with say minimum of 30 GE, instead across all servers instead of just number of golds?

(We are 56-0-0 but will never get on this chart because our server is so young.) I'm curious to see how the other younger servers are doing as well. Thanks!

DeletedUser26532

This is really great... but any chance you can look at this by gold % with say minimum of 30 GE, instead across all servers instead of just number of golds?

(We are 56-0-0 but will never get on this chart because our server is so young.) I'm curious to see how the other younger servers are doing as well. Thanks!

This in a way would be nice as our guild is new in an old world, but undefeated through 36 weeks (not that impressive YET) but there are two problems: 1) what is the cut-off for inclusion? (Number of golds? Percent of golds? GvG ranking? and 2) For younger guilds in old worlds how do you verify they are the age they claim?

DeletedUser26965

I have to say it's pretty impressive seeing 91-0-0 from guilds with a lot of members. The recruitment though must be brutal lol, we seem to get a lot of casuals that apparently don't understand the significance of GE to the guild rather what it means for them personally, of course we've always had a kind of casual/competitive sort of standard which hurt a lot of our GE stats.

DeletedUser35425

@Dursland At the time of the screenshot I believe we were mid fifties, now we are at 60 and still undefeated.

DeletedUser26120

Someone on danish server showed a screenshot of 109-1 in FoE wikia discord chat recently, pretty impressive :)