• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Uradel Update Brisgard Realm

DeletedUser2193

Uradelei Days continues with much merriment! Yesterday evening the underlings for the two potential contenders
in our upcoming tally ............created a stir.
We asked a village elder Raddish........(as in vegetable) to oversee their combat with spears......and in the end the surrounding crowd placed her in the pillory for failng to do an adequate job and for favoring one over the other. Right this very moment, men, women, children are throwing rotten tomatoes and other less pleasant items at her......evidently the villagers
find her lacking in ethics.
The stories told were about our military.......almost all our villagers want to be safe from attack and plundering! They are deeply suspect of Pale Horse candidate, they distrust him, they distrust those in his home. Some fearfully say he is an enemy
within.

U Days will continue until late Sunday afternoon.....the market is giving out free samples of copper rings.......the villagers
are elated to have jewelry! Pvp tournies are being watched and visited with great excitment......we as a village have
placed 2nd in Early Middle Ages Tower. Woo Hoo......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another great story, quite a unique way of telling others how the game is going for you. I like it!

DeletedUser2193

Hello, great compliment and I thank you, but lol.......I spin this off the top of my head......oh dont worry the next installment is coming soon,....SUDDENLY the village has been beset with horrific events.....
WooHoo....

Last edited by a moderator: