• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

• Thread starter DeletedUser8861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15743

CenTurion49
'N' world
Either Chevy Chase or Harrison Ford.... being a Chevy man myself i will go with that one - having fixed too many Fords... and hey! give your sweetie a nice new Camero man.... she'll throw her husbands chocolates out the window!!!
Other good options for gifts for your sweetie, some better than others. get her a david SPADE over a dan AYKROYD - who would want an AYKROYD instead of a shovel... elijah WOOD is not so good, but she will appreciate you having lumber for her on valentines day.... and what sweetie wouldn't LOVE a gerald BUTLER!!! no more doing dishes for her!!! so many good choices.... but i have to go with Chevy Chase

DeletedUser15767

The answer to day two John Candy the world is east-nagach

February 2- (Second day) –

"On Valentine's Day, we give gifts to our sweeties. One of our favorite actors has a gift in his name; be the first to name him and win! We will also pick two random winners from all participants, correct or not, but you can only make one guess per person."

Each Entry must list –

In Game Username :Kastro the great

World: I am in world east- nagach

Answer: The answer is John Candy

Today’s rewards

First person to guess the correct song, will win Winner– 10 FPs and 2 fast units (their age)

The person selected by Random Draw– 15 FPs

(Multiple submissions not allowed, if you change (edit) your answer you will not be considered for the prize.)

The February 2[SUP]st [/SUP]thread will lock at 10 pm EST (or when the February 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]thread is posted)
I am not sure how to do this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15780

In Game Username:jennarain

World: mount killmore

Answer:Tom Cruise

DeletedUser15767

The user name is Kastro the great world is east-nagach the answer John Candy

DeletedUser

tryo44 mount kilmore answer : julia roberts ........................

February 2- (Second day) –

"On Valentine's Day, we give gifts to our sweeties. One of our favorite actors has a gift in his name; be the first to name him and win! We will also pick two random winners from all participants, correct or not, but you can only make one guess per person."

Each Entry must list –

In Game Username:

World: (where you want the prize to be applied)

Answer:....

Today’s rewards

First person to guess the correct song, will win Winner– 10 FPs and 2 fast units (their age)

The person selected by Random Draw– 15 FPs

(Multiple submissions not allowed, if you change (edit) your answer you will not be considered for the prize.)

The February 2[SUP]st [/SUP]thread will lock at 10 pm EST (or when the February 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]thread is posted)
tryo 44
mount kilmore
julia roberts

DeletedUser14658

In Game Username: kunalkhemka
World: Parkog
Answer: John Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.