• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Sale 2019 Feedback

DeletedUser32328

I bought this. 2 fp in 6 squares and doesn't require motivation. Sign me up.
Same here. First time I bought something through one of these offers. And I think it's well worth it.

DeletedUser29623

I bought this. 2 fp in 6 squares and doesn't require motivation. Sign me up. I've had 4k+ diamonds sitting in my inventory for like 8 months with nothing to spend them on. Here's to hoping I don't regret it when spring event comes around.

It’s a good building and one it was worth completing the quest line for, but the sale was otherwise disappointing because they set a precedent by offering a Tholos upgrade during a sale last year so everyone’s hopes were up.

mamboking053

It’s a good building and one it was worth completing the quest line for, but the sale was otherwise disappointing because they set a precedent by offering a Tholos upgrade during a sale last year so everyone’s hopes were up.

I was under the impression that they were giving more than one of those upgrades also, but they only gave one and it wasn't enough to complete the second one I had so it ended up being a waste. Not only that, other buildings came out that are somewhat better- like the Winter Spire- so in the end I didn't really need it anyway.

DeletedUser

I bought this. 2 fp in 6 squares and doesn't require motivation. Sign me up. I've had 4k+ diamonds sitting in my inventory for like 8 months with nothing to spend them on. Here's to hoping I don't regret it when spring event comes around.
Also plunderable.

DeletedUser29623

I was under the impression that they were giving more than one of those upgrades also, but they only gave one and it wasn't enough to complete the second one I had so it ended up being a waste. Not only that, other buildings came out that are somewhat better- like the Winter Spire- so in the end I didn't really need it anyway.

That's valid, but I was short just one in both in my cities and now mine are fully leveled, so I was stoked,

mamboking053

That's valid, but I was short just one in both in my cities and now mine are fully leveled, so I was stoked,

Ah, gotcha. I never come that far in an event. I can get the first full building/set and maybe one or two of the next upgrades, but that's it unless I spent diamonds for something.

I think someone already said it here, but if you are going to spend diamonds on an upgrade, you might as well spend diamonds during the event than after it because you will likely save more and get more for your diamonds there.

DeletedUser

It's also 3 fp/day. you can't just deny something's usefulness by pointing out its plunderable. just like you shouldn't give up on getting lv80 arc just because you don't like how it changes the game.
Oh, I haven't given up on getting a level 80 Arc. On Vingrid I have an Arc in the 30s, also known as the low sweet spot. It's just not the focus of my playing...and never will be.