• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Sale 2022 Feedback

FluffyPhoenix

So I'll be asleep through the first two offers. I sure hope it isn't a mystery box with a 20% chance of a sentinel upgrade again...!

*They did the thing! They put the chest in again right after I woke up!

Last edited:

Agaselle

For all of you a merry Valentins Day sales day 2022 ......// .Be resonable ,do not take any offer to serious, unless you have enough space in youre city.Space is always an issue.When you have questions there are plenty of players on the forum everybody can ask before making it more buisy for the already stretched Inno staff...................//

Kranyar the Mysterious

I bought 3 chests on Carthage and got a BotRot, Checkmate and a SO selection kit. All will be tremendously helpful to me there. I was a happy camper!!!

Sledgie

Definitely the best Mystery Chest I have seen. I bought one on Carthage and two on Tuulech. I normally don't buy Mystery Chests.

RazorbackPirate

Yes, we all did. It was our Valentine's Day gift from Inno. They gave us a Rosaruim, which literally means a rose garden. How sweet. Inno gave us all roses for Valentine's Day.

Agaselle

Its just another of those thinks happening I got to get use to, but in a good way .......//...gaselle.....//