• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Value of Asteroid Belt goods?

centaurgod

I have a dynamic tower and am a long long ways from reaching the 'space age asteroid belt' era. I have several friends that made the jump to saab and want to trade for what few saab goods I do collect. What is the current going rate for 'space age mars' goods? Should I ask for 2 SAM for each SAAB goods? 3:2? I can trade down from there to the eras I need. I'm just looking for a fair exchange rate. Thanks

DreadfulCadillac

I have a dynamic tower and am a long long ways from reaching the 'space age asteroid belt' era. I have several friends that made the jump to saab and want to trade for what few saab goods I do collect. What is the current going rate for 'space age mars' goods? Should I ask for 2 SAM for each SAAB goods? 3:2? I can trade down from there to the eras I need. I'm just looking for a fair exchange rate. Thanks
2:1, people have to much SAM atm and need SAAB.

Agent327

At this moment, with a big surplus on SAM goods and a shortage on SAAB, even 3:1 SAAB to SAM would be fair.

centaurgod

Thanks.... I figured while SAAB goods are in hot demand right now due to its newness, I would be able to get the 2:1 back to MARS goods. Then I can trade those down again for what I need.