• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

View attachment 1 Canvas.png 0955[/ATTACH]
✨ VANGUARD OF LEGENDS ✨

Date updated: Sept 2019
SEPT 2019
Vanguard Of Legends
This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds(FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or send me a PM, and I'll explain everything!
We have several members with SUPER ARCs and we have 1.9 swap thread. PM me If you want to know more about what that means and the benefits it can mean to you IF YOU WERE IN OUR GUID!
We are a very active guild looking for other active members to join our fun, supportive and eager team that strives to beat the competition in the Guild Expedition every week. We open all levels of the GE on the first day.
If you are tired of being in a guild that is unorganized, full of slackers, that are dead or not active; "move on dude" and get out of that rut of logging into a dead-end guild!!
Increase your fun of playing Forge of Empires in a guild that strives to come in 1st place in every GE every week.
"Vanguard of Legends" guildmates are active in playing the Guild Expedition and nearly all us easily complete level 3 or higher which brings us normally in 1st place every week.
We are social, friendly, and supportive. Our guild messages are well organized; we have dedicated FP swaps message thread, action groups to level up your GBs and more.
We even donate 100 FPs to your newly built GBs and 200 FPs to a GB of your choice when you move up in an era / age!
We are active in leveling each other's Great Buildings; we can get you the Blue prints for the best Great Buildings and the suppliers for the goods to build them..
Leave a response if your are interested and I'll send you an invite to join.
If you join us now you'll be on your way to having more fun, more friends and becoming a legendary member in the :
"VANGUARD OF LEGENDS".

Let this be the week you make that decision to have more fun playing FOE by being in an active guild that is friendly, participates, socializes, and helps other guildmates.

All our members are active and experts at playing the Guild Expedition tournament and have a vast wealth of experience and knowledge of all aspects of the how to win in the GE and also helping getting you the Blue Prints (BPs) for Great Buildings (GBs) to build a great city. Almost all our members have SUPER Arcs. If you don't have the BPs or goods, we will find a way to get them to you so that you can build those magnificent Great Buildings!

If you like the game and want to play better, play harder, of build a wonderful gorgeous city, then we would like to have you as a member of our active playing team.

We are an "all levels" member guild, we experienced players and junior players.
We have a passion for the game. But our best attribute is how we get along.
We have fun and excitement while we play the game and participate in helping each other.

If you would like to join one of the best guilds that have the best FOE players, leave a message here and I'll look you up and I'll have an invitation sent to you. Or you can find us in the world JAIMS/
That's it, join us and you will then be on your way to having a lot more fun while becoming a legendary member in the VANGUARD OF LEGENDS.
== CHARTER AND VISION ==
1) To be active in playing the Guild Expedition tournament and to achieve your best score every week.
2) To bring to the guild positive dialogue, a positive frame of mind, respect for each other.
3) Follow the decisions made by the guild leadership.
4) Participate in guild activities.
Make friendships while playing FOE
Accepting New Members
BEST GUILD TO JOIN WITH THE BEST GUILD RULES / GUIDELINES

Our record is now 72 1st place wins, 22 2nd place, 4 3rd place

Our guild ranking will reward you with 4 Forge Points a day from your town hall.

Did another week go by with just you and the few friends in your guild being the only ones playing in the guild expedition with little help from other guild members?

Let this be the week you make that decision to have more fun playing FOE by being in an active guild that is friendly, participates, socializes, and helps other guildmates.

All our members are active and experts at playing the Guild Expedition tournament and have a wealth of experience and knowledge of all aspects of how to win in the GE and we also help you get the Blue Prints (BPs) for Great Buildings (GBs) to build a great city! If you don't have the BPs or goods we will find a way to get you the Blue Prints and the goods to build them.

If you like the game and want to play better, play harder, or build a wonderful gorgeous city, then we would like to have you as a member of our active playing team.

We are an "all levels" member guild, we have experienced players and junior players.
We have a passion for the game. But our best attribute is how we get along.
We have fun and excitement while we play the game and participate in helping each other. We even do a weekly game within the guild to reward our hard playing members for the performance in the GE.

If you would like to join one of the best guilds that have the best FOE players, leave a message here and I'll look you up and I'l send you an invitation. Or you can find us in the world "JAIMS"
Join us, and you will then be on your way to having a lot more fun while becoming a legendary member in the:
VANGUARD OF LEGENDS.
== CHARTER AND VISION ==
1) To be active in playing the Guild Expedition tournament and to achieve your best score every week.
2) To bring to the guild positive dialogue, a positive frame of mind, respect for each other.
3) Follow the decisions made by the guild leadership.
4) Participate in guild activities.
Make friendships while playing FOE

CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR WEBSITE

Last edited: Sept 2019
Achilles Swift Red

Last edited: