• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Venice Carnival Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for your comments. I have passed these suggestions on to the game developers so that future events can incorporate what you've discussed here.

DeletedUser24389

It is a free to play event. go ahead and 'boycott' it by not playing it but then you don't get a chance at winning stuff for free. If you don't find it fun then don't do it.

P.S. Boycott implies that you spent diamonds on it. :confused:
You might want to reread and understand. I said a "GOOD reason" not that I was. smh And BTW, check the definition of "boycott" there's no requirement involving payment. You can boycott something just by refusing to participate. I'll send you a link to the Merriam-Webster dictionary if you wish.

DeletedUser26656

hi
it says unique building.
q. do they all have to be different to get the 2nd , 3rd place prizes/awards per day??
can i have 3 sakura rocks together and get +3 attack??

Ylisaveta

You don't get a bonus if a building is touching a copy of itself. You can have two or three Sagura rocks around any other of the buildings, though, and you'll get at least the first bonus. Several people in my guild, after building the complete set, got additional buildings and set them up touching one or two of the buildings in their main set.

DeletedUser26656

hi
does any one have any info on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd bonus on the emperors entrance?
ex. fp, goods ect... and what order do they come in..
thanks

Ylisaveta

hi
does any one have any info on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd bonus on the emperors entrance?
ex. fp, goods ect... and what order do they come in..
thanks

I posted this on the Cherry Blossom feedback thread earlier.

The amounts of happiness, coin, supplies, and medals are age-specific, and will scale if you Reno the buildings. The fps will not. My numbers are from my set in my beta LMA city. Attack bonus applies to your attacking army; defense bonus applies to your defending army.

Sakura Rock: 350 happiness
+1: 420 more happiness +2: 2% attack bonus +3: 3% more attack bonus

Zen Zone: 2340 coins
+1: 3000 supplies +2: 1 fp +3: 5 goods

Nishikigoi Pond: 350 happiness
+1: 420 more happiness +2: 2% defense bonus +3: 3% more defense bonus

Gong of Wisdom: 1 medal
+1: 2 more medals +2: 2 more medals +3: 1 fp +4: 2 more fp

Emperor's Entrance: 2640 coin
+1: 1 fp +2: 2460 suppies +3: 5 medals