• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Venice Carnival Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser20367

Anyone play on the EN server or have a contact there to see what the last chest is? The Wiki doesn't show it yet.

DeletedUser28083

Isn't it almost over. I thought the game re-sets in a couple of hours. The other events I've seen re-set about 2 hours from now each day.

DeletedUser20367

Figured that the last chest would be either all Shrines or all new buildings so pulled the trigger and bought 9 SoKs across 6 worlds. Not too bad all things considered but I still wish that they have been a little more even with the chest distribution. The the Reno Kit chest was offered was offered on Feb 10 & 13 and never came up again. With only 6 different chests it should have come up at least once more in the following 15 days. Oh well... Can't complain TOO much. :D

DeletedUser27096

Figured that the last chest would be either all Shrines or all new buildings so pulled the trigger and bought 9 SoKs across 6 worlds. Not too bad all things considered but I still wish that they have been a little more even with the chest distribution. The the Reno Kit chest was offered was offered on Feb 10 & 13 and never came up again. With only 6 different chests it should have come up at least once more in the following 15 days. Oh well... Can't complain TOO much. :D
I won an SoI and a watchfire in one world and an SoI and an SoK in another. I'm pleased :D:D!

DeletedUser20367

I won an SoI and a watchfire in one world and an SoI and an SoK in another. I'm pleased :D:D!

Yup, I have to say that this is better than an upgrade to the Tree of Love. Although, I WOULD still like to get the biggest one. <sigh>

Other than SoKs I got medals on 5 worlds and an SoI on my newest world on V. Still have hearts left on a couple and will see what the last hourly prize is and then dump them on chests if it's not worth buying. Already scored one more SoK from a chest making 10 total. I think the Event would have been better with rose packs and I would have bought diamonds if they had offered packs with them but all in all I'm pleased. :)

DeletedUser26154

And this is how you plan ahead and end your event.

hpow you end it.png

Nothing wasted.

DeletedUser28663

If the 5% an 15% rose give things weren't Neighborhood related, and were Guild related, it would have been more palatable to have wasted 300+ roses on trying to get the Hearts. The chance of getting a decnt reward was awful. 6250 Hearts for a Shrine of Knowlecge. LOL!

DeletedUser28659

When Inno has such an awful event such as this one the least they could do is make the last purchase 2 FP pack so you could get something for the last you had. I got got more roses and supplies. HORRIBLE event! But I must add the Villa and Masquerade looked nice and at least were in line with other events.

OldTyme72

What the hell man. You changed the chest from last night?
I was waiting till this morning to see what the last 6 hr prize was only to find now the chest was changed from the Shrine chest to the Wishing Well chest?
Thought the chests were 24 hours?

Last edited:

Praetorius

Had an okay haul.

F World: Tiger den, 3 Victory Tower, 1-up kit, reno-kit and 2 expansions worth of medals

Parkog: SoK, 2 1-up kit, and a reno-kit

DeletedUser13838

Last night I had 1 rose left and no hearts and got the 5% roll to win the 910 heart jackpot. I then parlayed that and got the 5% roll for an sok. Missed a chance to repeat that again this morning so naturally I'm angry still OK with everything.

DeletedUser8420

I dumped my left over roses into the 5% maybe someone in the hood could get something...and believe reap what you sow so ....perhaps in a future event (if I hang around that long) might come back to benefit me. who knows...

DeletedUser26438

Why would you put a 24 hour production at the end? Plus right as my production completed the game demanded a restart and the event was over. This is not even worth the effort for people that can't sit on the game 24/7.

DeletedUser24389

And this is how you plan ahead and end your event.

NOPE, as I predicted (from past games with this malicious ending), the evil developers put a 700 heart chest and a 2500 Villa up at the end so most players get stuck with hundreds of excess hearts that you played fervently to obtain.
In Mt. Killmore I was stuck with 555 hearts leftover because they put BIG numbers on the final rewards. :(
I truly believe these childish people plan this as a sick joke just to screw the players.:mad:

<<<<<BTW, I am NOT a new member. I have been playing for over 17 months and been in the forum for a year. smh. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28083

I did ok by this event. Got 10 watchfires, a SoK, 2 SoA, a motivation kit as well as the final prizes for completion so not complaining on that score. I also "gave away" my final roses on the 5% gamble on the last day for someone else to win since I didn't have enough to buy.

However I do fault the event's design (waiting for the daily roses is boring) and the extremely high prices on many items which knocked down excitement for playing.

DeletedUser27889

What the hell man. You changed the chest from last night?
I was waiting till this morning to see what the last 6 hr prize was only to find now the chest was changed from the Shrine chest to the Wishing Well chest?
Thought the chests were 24 hours?
Ditto. I did the exact same thing the all shrines chest showed 24hr as the last one but then when it switched to the villa it changed the chest too ven though time wasn't up. I was waiting to see what the last prize was before I took my chance at the chest, if I knew it was going to change I wouldn't have waited.