1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Very disappointed in Foe

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ghost of Sparta 87, Jun 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost of Sparta 87

Ghost of Sparta 87 New Member

Need to understand something ive looked at the rules so I have questions to a recent proposal need to know who to talk to about it I'm so disappointed to the point that I dont even want to play foe anymore just because of it and I've been playing awhile and invested for a poor person a lot of money over the years

2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

It would help to know your issue to point you to the right place.

22prentwil and barra370804 like this.
  3. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

If this is concerning your recent proposal for the King Solomon event, please contact @Stephen Longshanks. He will be able to help you.

4. barra370804

barra370804 Active Member

he's right you know

22prentwil likes this.
  5. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

But anyways @Ghost of Sparta 87, what is your problem anyway? I’m sure people will want to help you if you share it.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

People, people. He obviously wants to talk to a moderator privately about his recent proposal, so it's not necessary for everyone to chime in.
    @Ghost of Sparta 87 please contact me privately. You can do this by clicking on my avatar to the left (the chimp pic). A popup will appear and in that popup should be an option to "Start a Conversation". Click on that and it will start a private thread for you and I to discuss your concerns. If for some reason "Start a Conversation isn't an option in that popup, click on "Profile Page" and that option should be on my profile page.
    I will now close this thread as it has served its purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.