• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Very disappointed in Foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40524

Need to understand something ive looked at the rules so I have questions to a recent proposal need to know who to talk to about it I'm so disappointed to the point that I dont even want to play foe anymore just because of it and I've been playing awhile and invested for a poor person a lot of money over the years

DeletedUser

People, people. He obviously wants to talk to a moderator privately about his recent proposal, so it's not necessary for everyone to chime in.
@Ghost of Sparta 87 please contact me privately. You can do this by clicking on my avatar to the left (the chimp pic). A popup will appear and in that popup should be an option to "Start a Conversation". Click on that and it will start a private thread for you and I to discuss your concerns. If for some reason "Start a Conversation isn't an option in that popup, click on "Profile Page" and that option should be on my profile page.
I will now close this thread as it has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.