• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Victory Expansions

DeletedUser14197

You have to earn medals in order to get each expansion. With each expansion you earn, the next one costs more medals. You can earn medals by getting one of the top spots when donating to others great buildings. Or you could have gotten some from this event earlier. You also get them if you place a high enough spot in the pvp towers.

DeletedUser14197

You get them from certain great buildings you build, like the deal. You get them from victory towers and the shrine of awe. I am sure I am forgetting something. Perhaps someone else will add to the list

DeletedUser9184

Some quests reward medals as well. Looping quests are especially useful in the later ages (for medals that is).

DeletedUser

You get them from certain great buildings you build, like the deal. You get them from victory towers and the shrine of awe. I am sure I am forgetting something. Perhaps someone else will add to the list
Not that I've ever seen! You get these when you attack and gain a sector in the map quest. You get these when you unlock areas of the map. I have TWO shrines of awe that I don't use, but are worthless to me. They don't give you expansions - only the map does. There are some quests that will award expansions, but you STILL have to pay for them with gold (stupidly) which I don't get since you already WON them - why the hell do you have to pay for them?!?!?! This is just another stupid assed ploy to get you to use/pay for diamonds since this is inngames' cash cow! The more diamonds you use, the more real world money it'll cost to play! I just don't get it, I really don't. I can understand the things that cost supplies/gold to paid with but NOT A REWARD! That's idiotic! And that's also innogames' stupidity for you.

DeletedUser8152

There are three kinds of expansions:

Reward expansions (I think that's what they are called) are the expansions you earn through the tech tree or by conquering sectors on the map. You have to pay coin to unlock them (or diamonds if you want but that would be dumb usually.)

Victory expansions are expansions that you can purchase using medals. You earn medals by placing in PvP towers, from GB contribution rewards, from certain quests, from a few sectors on the continent map, from certain special buildings, and directly as event prizes.

Diamond expansions are bought directly with diamonds.

In all three cases a finite number of expansions is available, with more becoming available as you advance in age. All of the expansions are purchased through the expansions tab on the Build menu.

Queen53

There are three kinds of expansions:

Reward expansions (I think that's what they are called) are the expansions you earn through the tech tree or by conquering sectors on the map. You have to pay coin to unlock them (or diamonds if you want but that would be dumb usually.)

Victory expansions are expansions that you can purchase using medals. You earn medals by placing in PvP towers, from GB contribution rewards, from certain quests, from a few sectors on the continent map, from certain special buildings, and directly as event prizes.

Diamond expansions are bought directly with diamonds.

In all three cases a finite number of expansions is available, with more becoming available as you advance in age. All of the expansions are purchased through the expansions tab on the Build menu.
Two of my cities are no longer showing victory expansions. Is this just a bug or does this stop at a certain point? you have said in all three cases a finite number of expansions are available. If this one stops at what amount of medals?

DeletedUser8152

Here is a list of available expansions, through The Future. Arctic Future provides two more reward expansions and one each of victory and diamond expansions.

DeletedUser2800

Two of my cities are no longer showing victory expansions. Is this just a bug or does this stop at a certain point? you have said in all three cases a finite number of expansions are available. If this one stops at what amount of medals?
The last Victory Expansion they added with the AF era cost me 160,000 medals.

Queen53

Thanks, after adding up what is left on the maps and research there is not enough for all the dark spots I have. I am in the Future. Am holding off on the AF until I build up my goods and GBs.

DeletedUser2800

Thanks, after adding up what is left on the maps and research there is not enough for all the dark spots I have. I am in the Future. Am holding off on the AF until I build up my goods and GBs.

I think I currently have 12 unused spots left for expansions in my city, but I still have a few more to get.

DeletedUser3679

I think I currently have 12 unused spots left for expansions in my city, but I still have a few more to get.

A quick survey of about 20 players who have obtained all the expansions possible shows that all of them but 1 have room left for 8 more expansions in their city. That person has room for only 6. Not sure how this is possible, but I verified it myself by looking at a screen shot taken while the grid is on. So pretty sure that 8 open spots is the correct amount, the player with 6, not sure, but good for them!

DeletedUser2800

A quick survey of about 20 players who have obtained all the expansions possible shows that all of them but 1 have room left for 8 more expansions in their city. That person has room for only 6. Not sure how this is possible, but I verified it myself by looking at a screen shot taken while the grid is on. So pretty sure that 8 open spots is the correct amount, the player with 6, not sure, but good for them!

I know I have 1 expansion left to get from Sao Malvado on the continent map then there's whatever's left to find on the remaining maps and whatever we get when the rest of the AF age is released.