• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Viking Settlement Goods Required Chart

Woody*

I don't know if anyone has posted a chart for use, yet...so here's mine. Feel free to use it. The expac costs are grayed out in case you buy different ones.

Shameless plug...Dune members get a slightly better chart that also calculates copper requirements, as well as my guide to the Viking Settlement. (I'll eventually post a guide for public use if someone doesn't beat me to it).

goods required 3.png

UBERhelp1

The specific goods required for each tech differ, but the totals stay the same:
  1. Shrines - 10 (55)
  2. Mead Brewery - 34 (120)
  3. Hut - 52 (195)
  4. Beast Hunter - 69 (280)
  5. Clan Totem - 86 (375)
  6. Market - 103 (480)
  7. Wool Farm - 120 (595)
  8. Clan House - 137 (720)
  9. Old Willow - 155 (855)
  10. Mead Hall - 172 (1000)
The number in parenthesis is the required diplomacy.

938 goods are what is needed in total to complete the settlements (not including expansions).

I don't know if this helps, but just thought I'd put it out there. Also, if you go to the fan wiki there is a chart for the goods required for all the expansions.

Woody*

938 goods are what is needed in total to complete the settlements (not including expansions).

True...but the intent of the chart is to assist planning how much of each good to produce, which as you know varies from one iteration to the next.

Woody*

The specific goods required for each tech differ, but the totals stay the same:
  1. Shrines - 10 (55)
  2. Mead Brewery - 34 (120)
  3. Hut - 52 (195)
  4. Beast Hunter - 69 (280)
  5. Clan Totem - 86 (375)
  6. Market - 103 (480)
  7. Wool Farm - 120 (595)
  8. Clan House - 137 (720)
  9. Old Willow - 155 (855)
  10. Mead Hall - 172 (1000)
The number in parenthesis is the required diplomacy.

I don't know if this helps, but just thought I'd put it out there. Also, if you go to the fan wiki there is a chart for the goods required for all the expansions.

Also, the numbers in your spoiler are for the diplomacy requirements, not the goods.