1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Not A Bug] Viking settlement questline

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wizard of rhythm, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard of rhythm

Wizard of rhythm New Member

I can't complete the questline number 20. It won't register the last 20 copper coins I collect. It's stuck on 2520 and no matter how many copper coins I collect, it won't register for the questline. World of avarhall. I missed the deadline for completing it.

Estabon the sane likes this.
  2. Estabon the sane

Estabon the sane New Member

I have the same problem, Wiz. I've missed the first deadline, and coming up on the second. I am stuck at 2530/2540, and I've added over 200 copper coins and 20 of each good with no effect.

3. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

The problem is not the coins, the problem is the missing goods. The completion task is to "Gather 2500 copper coins AND 10 of each Viking good."

@Wizard of rhythm, your number of 2520 means you've collected all the copper coins and 20 of the 40 needed Viking goods.

@Estabon the sane, your number of 2530 means you've collected all the copper coins and 30 of the 40 needed Viking goods.

It will not tell you what you've gathered or what is still needed, it's up to you to keep track of each good as you collect. In my HMA city, I currently sit at 2530. Because I've kept track at collection, I know that the 30 I've gathered so far are 10 wool and 10 axes as they both triggered a 4x collection. Those two buildings now sit idle. I've also collected 5 mead and 5 horns so far, as they did not trigger a 4x at collection. Mead currently has 15 minutes to complete the last run , horns about 1:45. 4x or not, that will bring my total to 2540 and complete my 14th run.

Here is my soon to be completed 14th settlement,

upload_2019-6-13_14-59-25.png

Stephen Longshanks and Graviton like this.
  4. RazorbackPirate

Just collected the mead which registered the last 5 mead needed. Current number below.

upload_2019-6-13_15-14-14.png

5. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused too. They should clean up that progress bar to clearly show both goals.

22prentwil likes this.
  6. RazorbackPirate

Personally, I think the confusion is deliberate. Similar to the 'One of each time period' production runs in events. No differentiation, just the number you've gotten so far. Deviously clever. I like it. They'll only get stuck once.

7. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

It is like those quests where I have to collect 1 of each of the 6 productions cycles. After I think I've finished, the status bar is sitting at 5/6 and I have no idea which one it thinks I missed so I have to do all of them over again until that last one registers.

8. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

Thanks everyone for preparing me, as I’m coming up on the final quest as well.
    Totally. Why would Inno not give a progress bar? That honestly makes no sense.

9. RazorbackPirate

Because.

10. Estabon the sane

Estabon the sane New Member

Let me know if it completes once you get the res of your goods. I have gotten another 10 of each good since I last posted (as well as another 4-500 copper) and it is still hung there, and the numbers are still the same.

EDIT: You are probably right, Razor. I went back and checked, and while I had 4 goods producers, two were duplicates, and I was missing mead. 8 hours from now I *should* be complete.
    Damn. I wish I'd known this yesterday

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    barra370804 likes this.
  11. RazorbackPirate

It did. Exactly as I expected it would. When I collected the mead, the number increased to 2535, when I collected the horns, the quest completed.

12. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

As @RazorbackPirate has explained and demonstrated, this is not a bug, but simply a misunderstanding of what the information displayed meant. Closing thread.

barra370804 likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.