• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Viking settlement

• Thread starter DeletedUser10699
  • Start date

DeletedUser10699

I'm just curious how far along everyone is on the event that hasn't spent diamonds on it? I'm on quest 12 but can't help but feel like I am straggling behind where I should be.

DeletedUser42156

I'm just curious how far along everyone is on the event that hasn't spent diamonds on it? I'm on quest 12 but can't help but feel like I am straggling behind where I should be.

I am on level 9 I haven't bought any diamonds I can't justify buying them. It's a slow process.

DeletedUser42156

I am on level 9 I haven't bought any diamonds and I can't justify buying them, it's a slow process.

DeletedUser42156

Good thing many don't follow your advice, or there wouldn't be a game for you to play for free.
I wasn't giving out advice, I was just stating a fact. And I really cannot afford to buy diamonds now I'm not complaining (you opened the can) but if you must know why I wrote "i really can't justify buying them" about Diamonds. Well it is sad but true I don't have any extra loot my wife (of 35 years) and I have raised 3 Daughters, now we are raising twin grandsons and I've been disabled for the last 7 years. Picture is a little clearer now, listen I want to thank you , the game does need to be supported and yea I get it. I am serious, I really enjoy playing the game and I am grateful to all of the contributors and to foe and the staff for putting up with freeloaders like me. Happy Thanksgiving Big Fig