• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Let us know what you think about the new era and its setting, as well as all the new content. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback here.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser25565

is there a date/time for it to go live?

They updated the post... July 18th it goes live

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29726

May want to update your ingame mail spam from 'now available' to the appropriate date.

DeletedUser26560

"What the Forge"
Nice touch. but I hope this level is extremely hard and very demanding to advance and maybe move some extremely advanced players out of the realm of reality so us scrubs can get ahead. LOL
FOE might be looking to advance into the great beyond some time in the future. How about turning some of us into aliens?

Agent327

As far as the new content goes, the augmented samurai has the skill Contact! and the range of 1. Always retaliates against attacks can be replaced by NEVER retaliates against attacks! The ninja has rapid deployment and hides in the forrest. When hidden, you need to attack it from the adjacent field. Funny enough it does not hit you back. That makes two out of the 3 new units rather useless. Result will be that players use Hovers!

Last edited:

DeletedUser26965

I hope this level is extremely hard and very demanding to advance and maybe move some extremely advanced players out of the realm of reality so us scrubs can get ahead.
No, those players have 10's of thousands of fp's, goods, diamonds, billions of coins and supplies and GB's @ 100+, the only thing slowing them down is age tiers.

IngeJones

I am in OF and finding trade very sluggish. Hoping that this new era will get the goods flow going a bit. When are guilds going to be able to use some of their post-FE treasury???

sirblu

Let us know what you think about the new era and its setting, as well as all the new content. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback here.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team
Is there a link that describes all the new stuff and GB?

qaccy

It’s called google yourself

The initial announcement really is quite lacking for some reason, and should contain that information without needing to search elsewhere for it. The announcement on Beta (here you go @sirblu) is much more informative. My question is why this one's missing so much information that's usually standard for announcing new ages.

To be honest, the staff seem to have dropped the ball at some point with announcements in general, at least on these forums. The latest game update was only announced several hours before it actually happened, for instance. What's up with that?

sirblu

Thank you Qaccy, I had seen that but was just hoping there would be more info when they rolled it out on the live servers. Just curious how big the new GB is.
Just planning ahead. lol

Zatrikon

If everything's virtual, why do we still need goods buildings? Or goods at all? Or any buildings at all? This doesn't make much sense. There are real frontiers to explore and conquer. Hasn't anyone ever watched Star Trek? Doesn't everyone know the first four words of the opening speech?

DeletedUser10720

Does anyone know if AF goods will be needed for GE negotiations?

qaccy

Does anyone know if AF goods will be needed for GE negotiations?

If you're in VF, they will not. You should know by now that GE asks for goods from your age and the previous age for negotiations. For VF, this means VF and OF goods.

DeletedUser10720

If you're in VF, they will not. You should know by now that GE asks for goods from your age and the previous age for negotiations. For VF, this means VF and OF goods.

That's what I thought the case would continue to be, but with a new age and partial chapters I wanted to be sure nothing was changed.