• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future Feedback

DeletedUser26965

That's what I thought the case would continue to be, but with a new age and partial chapters I wanted to be sure nothing was changed.
AF and OF were also tiered releases. I wonder what will happen with Special Goods in GE when the VF special good comes out in VF2, unless of course they don't have a Special Good but I'm thinking there will be. Will Promethium go to level 2? Orichalcum to level 3 and VF Special Good to level 4? Will all three be require in GE4?

DeletedUser12620

As far as the new content goes, the augmented samurai has the skill Contact! and the range of 1. Always retaliates against attacks can be replaced by NEVER retaliates against attacks! The ninja has rapid deployment and hides in the forrest. When hidden, you need to attack it from the adjacent field. Funny enough it does not hit you back. That makes two out of the 3 new units rather useless. Result will be that players use Hovers!

This isn't the EN forums

qaccy

AF and OF were also tiered releases. I wonder what will happen with Special Goods in GE when the VF special good comes out in VF2, unless of course they don't have a Special Good but I'm thinking there will be. Will Promethium go to level 2? Orichalcum to level 3 and VF Special Good to level 4? Will all three be require in GE4?

Since Promethium is technically an AF good, I imagine it's not going to be needed at all for GE just like the rest of the AF goods. If I was willing to actually play on the beta and reach the end of the tech tree (IMO, being forced to start and play the game normally over there is antagonistic to beta testing new content, but that's a separate discussion) I could verify this, but I don't remember hearing anyone talk about it over there either so I assume that's the case.

DeletedUser26965

Poor GvG 75%def with extra 50% from TA
What does that mean? TA goes towards the support pool bonus? That would seem weird to me since it doesn't say that in its description, the effect from SBC and DC is called Fierce Resistance and the effect from TA is called Advanced Tactics and OBS just states you get the support pool bonus and isn't called anything.

Zatrikon

The announcement says:
  • 5 expansions (victory expansion has been already available)
But I don't see any new victory expansions already available. I maxed out my victory expansions a while ago, and there are no new ones in the menu now.

Salsuero

The announcement says:
But I don't see any new victory expansions already available. I maxed out my victory expansions a while ago, and there are no new ones in the menu now.

Are you sure you didn't max out including the one they had already released? They released it quite a while ago.

DeletedUser29726

What does that mean? TA goes towards the support pool bonus? That would seem weird to me since it doesn't say that in its description, the effect from SBC and DC is called Fierce Resistance and the effect from TA is called Advanced Tactics and OBS just states you get the support pool bonus and isn't called anything.

I think he's suggesting the issue is that GvG is stuck at 75% boost while terracotta army is going to give players another 50%.

DeletedUser29726

As far as the new content goes, the augmented samurai has the skill Contact! and the range of 1. Always retaliates against attacks can be replaced by NEVER retaliates against attacks! The ninja has rapid deployment and hides in the forrest. When hidden, you need to attack it from the adjacent field. Funny enough it does not hit you back. That makes two out of the 3 new units rather useless. Result will be that players use Hovers!

We've been insistently told that the contact range 1 unit will make sense when we get the rest of the units despite repeated complaints. The only result of telling them we'd use hovers is they took away hovers reactive armor in favor of forcefield so that 'enough' stats could 2 shot them as well as some movement that doesn't seem to much matter.

Zatrikon

We've been insistently told that the contact range 1 unit will make sense when we get the rest of the units despite repeated complaints. The only result of telling them we'd use hovers is they took away hovers reactive armor in favor of forcefield so that 'enough' stats could 2 shot them as well as some movement that doesn't seem to much matter.
So they screwed up the hovers to cover the suckiness of the samurais?

That makes perfect sense. Just like how I went to my doctor with a stomach flu and he injected me with bubonic plague so I wouldn't worry about the flu.

Salsuero

Just like how I went to my doctor with a stomach flu and he injected me with bubonic plague so I wouldn't worry about the flu.

Probably more like going to the doctor with erectile disfunction and him castrating you so your overall sex drive becomes weakened and you won't need an erection anymore because you won't desire to use it.

Resipsa2

Let us know what you think about the new era and its setting, as well as all the new content. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback here.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team
It is a bit; no seriously ridiculous, that FE stealth tanks and rails are still beating the newest troops - 2 ages ahead. The Robots are to slow and the Ninjas drop right into kill zones; instead of as in reality the forest or swaps (should be forest it acurate) or back line... Samari also seem slow... ON a possible note, INNO got the size restructure down on premium buildings - A+ for that; but D- for failure in troops - hoping next stage gets that right.

DeletedUser8345

Why do we lose happiness for every building upgraded to VF using reno kits and one up kits?

Agent327

The announcement says:

Victory expansions were already made available whem you were in OF.

Why do we lose happiness for every building upgraded to VF using reno kits and one up kits?

Most likekely cause you are upping buildings that produce population.

DeletedUser8345

Most likekely cause you are upping buildings that produce population.

I upgraded SoK and SSW and for each one I lost between 5 and 15 happiness. Those buildings don't produce population and they don't have any happiness factor.