• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future Feedback

DeletedUser10720

I am actually impressed with the ronins, theyre quite powerful and can take a beating. I have made good use of them so far.

I'm on the mind that samurai have a solid chance at working well, if slightly modified. Instead of increasing range like so many suggest, give them a new ability *Relay* - when next to a stealth unit, allows friendly units to target the stealth unit. ( in theory, relaying the position of the enemy to your friendly units allowing them all to ignore stealth.)

I have not had a lot of experience using ninjas yet. But they have been a somewhat pesky enemy on the battlefield. So, used correctly I can see the appeal though their lack of retaliate makes them less valuable.

DeletedUser4770

The initial announcement really is quite lacking for some reason, and should contain that information without needing to search elsewhere for it. The announcement on Beta (here you go @sirblu) is much more informative. My question is why this one's missing so much information that's usually standard for announcing new ages. To be honest, the staff seem to have dropped the ball at some point with announcements in general, at least on these forums. The latest game update was only announced several hours before it actually happened, for instance. What's up with that?

I do apologize for the late announcement release but the Developers were working on the update until the 10th hour so we released it as soon as we received the information. I promise to do better with the Announcements (as soon as I get the info from our Development Team!

Zatrikon

What are those Holo Statues supposed to be? Are they just pastel-colored blobs? Or are they supposed to represent something?

DeletedUser30312

They kind of look like teddy bears to me in the game, so given the pan-Asian theme here, maybe they're a celebration of all things kawaii. They also look like gummi bears too, so they make me a little hungry when I see them.

Given a closer look at it, it's possible they're suppsed to be some kind of sumo wrestler or warrior or something, but the detail is kind of hard to make out.

Zatrikon

Hmmm... OK. I guess I can see a Sumo wrestler, sort of - with what looks like mechanical claw arms.

Or maybe it's a Cyborg-Buddha.