• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future II

DeletedUser37316

I received an invitation but it is refusing my login credentials.

DeletedUser8797

Could the developers PLEASE be made aware that MANY players have exhausted their option of "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" and amassed MANY medals BUT still are needing to expand their cities for growth and development : PLEASE let them know there should be an UNLIMITED SUPPLY of "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" as the game would still be expanding and the SPACE for expansions could even be "EXPANDED" if that is necessary as it already was done in the past : THANK YOU for listening and I "SPEAK" for my many friends that have asked "Is there anything that can be done as I have used all my "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" ? :eek: :oops: :confused: :D :(

DeletedUser31440

Could the developers PLEASE be made aware that MANY players have exhausted their option of "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" and amassed MANY medals BUT still are needing to expand their cities for growth and development : PLEASE let them know there should be an UNLIMITED SUPPLY of "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" as the game would still be expanding and the SPACE for expansions could even be "EXPANDED" if that is necessary as it already was done in the past : THANK YOU for listening and I "SPEAK" for my many friends that have asked "Is there anything that can be done as I have used all my "VICTORY EXPANSIONS" ? :eek: :oops: :confused: :D :(

They add new ones with each additional part, usually released prior to the update. But it sounds like you just unlimited space instead of having to make cost/benefit on what you want in your city

Agent327

What on earth does that have to do with this subject???

Apart from that you are talking nonsense. What you want will never happen.

DeletedUser8428

Uh... no. You will continue to receive 'victory' expansions as you continue through the tech tree, advancing in era. if you have decided that you do not want to advance ... this is the price.

The answer for your current problem is better space management. You need to ask higher age players how they've been succesful.

DeletedUser31440

Uh... no. You will continue to receive 'victory' expansions as you continue through the tech tree, advancing in era. if you have decided that you do not want to advance ... this is the price.

The answer for your current problem is better space management. You need to ask higher age players how they've been succesful.

Wrong expansion type, victory exapnsions are all available from the moment you start the game.

DeletedUser31440

Wrong answer. With each new era new victory expansions become available. Not ALL are available from the moment you start.

All* that are available in the game are available to you at any point in the game.

*All does not encompass things that don't currently exist.

Better?

DeletedUser8428

All* that are available in the game are available to you at any point in the game.

*All does not encompass things that don't currently exist.

Better?
Well alrighty then - I stand corrected (and thank you for that gentlemen) - My altered response is "Uh... no. You will continue to receive 'victory' expansions as you earn enough medals to be given them. According to both Wiki (official and not) there are 34 levels of medal expansions, the last one costing 760,000 medals. My guess is you haven't been around long enough to earn all of those.

**The answer for your current problem is better space management. You need to ask higher age players how they've been successful.**

DeletedUser3882

How many victory expansions are made available with vf?
There was one released prior to VF1 release costing 640??k and one released prior to VF2 costing 760k medals.
Of course there were premium(diamond) expansions released as well, plus expansions found in the tech tree and Continent map, soooooo 8 total so far.

8 expansions available and dude above is asking for more?!? Wait til VF3 and there should be 4 more!! Is that not enough?!?