• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future III

• Thread starter DeletedUser37497
  • Start date

IngeJones

Ninjas are in the game too, and they're specifically Japanese so why did you want to correct Orius to rogue?

DeletedUser36496

I believe that what Salsuero meant is that Rogues are more a part of the game than Ninjas are. Ninjas just came into the game for Virtual Future. Knowing all this, since this Garden is in the Virtual Future (which is Japanese themed) I would agree that Ninjas would be better suited to running out of it.

Salsuero

Ninjas are in the game too, and they're specifically Japanese so why did you want to correct Orius to rogue?

I believe that what Salsuero meant is that Rogues are more a part of the game than Ninjas are. Ninjas just came into the game for Virtual Future. Knowing all this, since this Garden is in the Virtual Future (which is Japanese themed) I would agree that Ninjas would be better suited to running out of it.

I was simply trying to appeal to more players. LOL Most aren't yet in Virtual Future... certainly many more own the Himeji Castle that will never see a ninja. Thought Rogues would be a better proxy analog, which is why I labeled them a proxy... since they serve as a stand-in for the real thing. Wasn't trying to say that ninjas aren't a thing... they're just not very well-known. I was trying to have fun with the fun... apparently some people don't like fun and prefer to nit-pick. I probably do that too, but usually to have fun... not to be serious.

DeletedUser

Let's stay on topic and away from getting personal about disagreements. Thanks.