• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future III

• Thread starter DeletedUser37497
  • Start date

DeletedUser37497

VF3 is coming! With a new GB, and a bunch of other changes, we hope you like the upcoming final part to our Virtual adventure. Check out the full list of changes coming to you on Febrauary 6th in the announcement.

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Super Catanian

This sounds pretty cool. I was suggesting a spoils of war mechanic for GvG, and this is pretty cool. The buildings and new units look amazing. Thank you for making such a great game!

UBERhelp1

Yeah. I can't wait! For those who are wondering, on the table in the announcement that kit for rogue stuff isn't called the auswahl kit. Auswahl is German for "selection" so it is a selection kit.
Thanks google translate :p

Super Catanian

Yeah. I can't wait! For those who are wondering, on the table in the announcement that kit for rogue stuff isn't called the auswahl kit. Auswahl is German for "selection" so it is a selection kit.
Wow, a Rogue Selection Kit sounds awesome!

Super Catanian

Also I have an idea should there be a fourth part of the VF.
What if Ragu Silvertongue comes back as the world's greatest hacker?!

DeletedUser30312

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to pursue Himeji Castle as well. No coins or supplies, but a chance to get goods, FP, diamonds, or rogues? That's going to make my city even nastier.

DeletedUser37802

VF3 is coming! With a new GB, and a bunch of other changes, we hope you like the upcoming final part to our Virtual adventure. Check out the full list of changes coming to you on Febrauary 6th in the announcement.

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team
Will new players be able to participate? Will we ever be able to participate in the first 2 parts?

RazorbackPirate

Will new players be able to participate? Will we ever be able to participate in the first 2 parts?
Sure. All players will get to Virtual Future after they finish Oceanic Future. VF is the age after OF, VF3 of the third and final installment completing the VF age. Next age? Only time will tell, 'cause I won't.

DeletedUser37802

Sure. All players will get to Virtual Future after they finish Oceanic Future. VF is the age after OF, VF3 of the third and final installment completing the VF age. Next age? Only time will tell, 'cause I won't.
Ah, ok, so this is an expansion, not an event, like the Forgebowl.

ITown

I'm really disppointed in inno's decision to produce a completely useless fast unit. No stealth, no flying, no ability to even hit the artillery before getting blasted to bits by them. Why does inno pretend that fast units counter artillery when they have no mechanics to do so?

DeletedUser37497

Whoops, will fix that screenshot in the AM.

DeletedUser11463

Yep wondering what diamenten was. Thought it was a new kind of unit.