• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future Part 2 Feedback

DeletedUser31440

Just before part 1? Ok I thought there might be more with part 2

With this second part of the Virtual Future we are giving you:

• 20 main story line quests
  • 10 side quests
  • 5 expansions (victory and premium expansion has been already available)
  • 6 new technologies to research
  • 1 new residential building
  • 1 new production building
  • 1 new military building with 1 new unit
  • 1 new culture building
  • 2 new decorations
  • 15 new provinces with 130 sectors.
  • 3 new player avatars

IngeJones

When were these expansions supposed to have been made available, because I am sure I've had nothing new for many weeks?

DeletedUser31440

When were these expansions supposed to have been made available, because I am sure I've had nothing new for many weeks?

Not sure, unfortunately Inno doesn't announce these things in their Announcements or have a search bar available on the forums to help find things. Bloody inexcusable if you ask me.

EnamIccug

Many weeks ago, I think even before Part 2 was available on beta (at least for the Victory expansion). And it was available on beta about 6.5 weeks ago.

IngeJones

Not sure, unfortunately Inno doesn't announce these things in their Announcements or have a search bar available on the forums to help find things. Bloody inexcusable if you ask me.

Search reveals a victory expansion added in advance of both pt 1 and pt 2, but no patch announcement of premium ones being added since pt 1. The announce at pt 2 claims premium expansions are already available, but no patch (searchably) claims to actually add any since the pt 1 announcement. So unless the search bar isn't as useful as I'd have liked, we didn't get any more since pt1

DeletedUser31440

Search reveals a victory expansion added in advance of both pt 1 and pt 2, but no patch announcement of premium ones being added since pt 1. The announce at pt 2 claims premium expansions are already available, but no patch (searchably) claims to actually add any since the pt 1 announcement. So unless the search bar isn't as useful as I'd have liked, we didn't get any more since pt1

You need to search for both terms, diamond expansions and premium expansions, they use the terms interchangably in changelogs, but still searchable.

IngeJones

I searched for "expansion", that should have covered it all (it did indeed match diamond and victory and premium expansions, just no premium/diamond in the time frame I am interested in (between pt1 and pt 2). If your search brings up something mine missed then I'd be very happy to follow your link to the relevant result :)

DeletedUser31440

I searched for "expansion", that should have covered it all (it did indeed match diamond and victory and premium expansions, just no premium/diamond in the time frame I am interested in (between pt1 and pt 2). If your search brings up something mine missed then I'd be very happy to follow your link to the relevant result :)

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-135.23975/

Talks about the premium expansion and victory expansion for part 2.

DeletedUser29726

This is why i stay put in Tomorrow and Contemporary ages....scenarios like this play out and i learn from YOUR mistakes

My new play style is NOT TO COLLECT SoKs anymore so that all my SUPPLY buildings get hit with motivation .... buck the fps...i get enough from GBs and WW

You know you could just pull them out if you're not bothering to collect them - then your supply buildings would still get hit and you'd have space to put something you WILL use in :p