• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Visionaries Guild is Great

• Thread starter DeletedUser25999
  • Start date

DeletedUser25999

I have been a member of the ..Visionaries.. guild for over six months now. I can't understand why everybody isn't beating down the doors trying to get in. We are very powerful, even though we only have about forty members: in re: see out GE stats, our defense stats, our helpfulness with GB's. We have a few rules but they are the reason we are powerful and profitable. There are not a lot of rules, but we do have a few. Very few. They are reasonable. They are not arbitrary just necessary to make us able to work together. They are only there to make sure that we have fair trades and that all members are fairly supported by each other.

Every one should want to be a member of the ..Visionaries.. guild! Too many people want to just fool around in the FOE worlds, but those who are serious players should want to be a part of what we are doing. We have goals, reasonable structure and superior, competent leadership. Come check us out. I am convinced if you give us a true try, you will agree with me that this is a guild worth committing to.

ChiefWaller