VOYAGER Plunder Reward NOT Showing

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by TroyEdward, Mar 8, 2017.

1. TroyEdward

TroyEdward Member

With this latest update, the Plunder Reward Bubble showing how many of what good was also rewarded with a successful plunder is currently not showing up (at least on A World this morning).

The ICON in the right margin IS deducting # of bonuses left, but there is simply no indication of what has been awarded.

2. TroyEdward

TroyEdward Member

UPDATE: The Plunder Icon Counter is also off - showing NEGATIVE USES REMAINING

IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0163.JPG

3. jc821

jc821 Active Member

um u r seeing things foe was built by the amazing and wonderful programmers at INNO.
    Kidding aside so many times has this game shown one thing but done another its not even funny. I would suggest u track urself and see if u r getting something and if not then contact support so they can tell you to refresh ur browser, clear ur cache, and change browsers bc thats all they know how to do anyhow.

JC

4. TroyEdward

TroyEdward Member

Same Issues in Cirgard:

Voyager Cirgard.JPG

5. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

You should file a ticket for this with support, if you haven't already.

6. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

same issue on O server ticket was submitted got the same reply i got when i reported this a few months ago this seems to be a repeat issue the xtra goods do get acquired its just a visual glitch

7. snake11s

snake11s Guest

It has been an issue for awhile, seems random but I do know the goods are added.

8. TroyEdward

TroyEdward Member

This issue is only with the PC platform. I do see / receive the reward bubble using the iPad App version.

The reward icon counter part of this issue does not apply to the APP version as they are not present using that platform.

9. harbinger956

issue still occurring
    Screenshot 2017-04-04 at 12.10.14 AM.png

10. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Did you file a support ticket as Jaelis suggested?

harbinger956 likes this.
  11. harbinger956

of course and i keep getting the same copy paste response as i stated above this is a on going issue just bumping the topic with a new screenshot since last prior post on 3/8

i know you mean well dursland and please dont take this the wrong way but without a voyager in your city not sure you would be able to provide any input regarding this topic. The boost window showing incorrect info (can be resolved with a page reload) and bonus plunder icons missing(still no real fix been months with on and off issue)

by the way you do have a nice looking city and being in modern age you are one age ahead of me and grtz on having a complete set of of cherry blossom buildings

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    Dursland likes this.
  12. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

I doubt that anyone on the forum will be able to do any better, I'm afraid. It seems clear that it is a bug (since multiple people see it), and the bug has been reported. Probably just a question of waiting for a fix, unfortunately.

13. harbinger956

i didnt set out to offend anyone with my comment but just venting out since this issue has been going on and off with each update since last year and the only reply that seems to arrive is the same copy paste reply with will be resolved soon with a different name addressing the ticket

i wonder if the players with the Atlantis are having a similar issue or if this is only tied to the voyager
    i am working toward getting this new GB in hopes to increase my loot from my plunder activities

14. jc821

jc821 Active Member

haha u sent in a ticket to support expecting them to fix a bug, that just made my day. Thats like checking teh roof for the pool in middle school.

amaranth the mighty and Dursland like this.
  15. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

That's a funny post but that's actually what the moderators recommend you to do, to ensure the dev team sees the bug.

They've fixed many since I've been here. This one just isn't high priority at all as it doesn't affect gameplay.