Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

Discussion in 'Cirgard Drama' started by aarongould, Mar 10, 2013.

1. tandm

tandm New Member

tandm

I play daily and will help with fair trades, if I can. I will help P/M. Appreciate the help back. I am currently in the Artic Future.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. MasterD505

MasterD505 New Member

Events now suck they have placed all the odds against All the playerd,, thats a great way to keep the players happy ,,,, NOT

3. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Good choice of threads to post this in!

4. MasterD505

MasterD505 New Member

EVENTS THE GAME MAKERS HAVE TURNED ALL THE ODDS AGAINST ALL THE PLAYERS ,,, THATS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THE PLAYERS HAPPY ........................... NOT NOT NOT NOT da.MF.

5. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Another excellent post in this thread used to find new friends in game! Congratulations!

6. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

Early April Fool's Day joke, maybe?

7. tandm

tandm New Member

I am a daily player and looking for daily player friends. I’m in the Artic Future. I will help polish and motivate, and will help with fair trades. I just built the Blue Galaxy. Send a friend request!

8. celidon

celidon New Member

In need of more friends. Please send an invite. Any era o k. I have way to many buildings going unmotivated.

9. TexasHammer

TexasHammer New Member

40 million point player returning after long layoff. Need new friends as most of mine are no longer active. Please send invite to TexasHammer

10. Athena Giver of Wisdom

Athena Giver of Wisdom New Member

Need a new friend to complete my challenge. New to the game but learning as quickly as possible. Name is 'Athena Giver of Wisdom'. Thanks