• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser34749

tandm

I play daily and will help with fair trades, if I can. I will help P/M. Appreciate the help back. I am currently in the Artic Future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4069

Events now suck they have placed all the odds against All the playerd,, thats a great way to keep the players happy ,,,, NOT

DeletedUser4069

EVENTS THE GAME MAKERS HAVE TURNED ALL THE ODDS AGAINST ALL THE PLAYERS ,,, THATS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THE PLAYERS HAPPY ........................... NOT NOT NOT NOT da.MF.

DeletedUser31440

EVENTS THE GAME MAKERS HAVE TURNED ALL THE ODDS AGAINST ALL THE PLAYERS ,,, THATS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THE PLAYERS HAPPY ........................... NOT NOT NOT NOT da.MF.

Another excellent post in this thread used to find new friends in game! Congratulations!

DeletedUser34749

I am a daily player and looking for daily player friends. I’m in the Artic Future. I will help polish and motivate, and will help with fair trades. I just built the Blue Galaxy. Send a friend request!

DeletedUser15879

In need of more friends. Please send an invite. Any era o k. I have way to many buildings going unmotivated.

DeletedUser7035

40 million point player returning after long layoff. Need new friends as most of mine are no longer active. Please send invite to TexasHammer

DeletedUser38010

Need a new friend to complete my challenge. New to the game but learning as quickly as possible. Name is 'Athena Giver of Wisdom'. Thanks

DeletedUser39362

Just poked into CA, I have no invites left but am accepting active friends. P/M daily(unless I get a late shift) Username Livingdebgirl for any interested^^ Blakkorfold Welcomes You^^

Einlalf

Cleaned up my friends list. Looking for active players. I am a daily player with an ARC & Himeji... Come on over. Got 6 slots..

Just An Observer

Looking for anyone who has 4 GB's or more, a completed Friends Tavern and a player rating of 100K+ to add me to their list. Aid and tavern visits done daily! My tavern is completed and offers the 8% chance of a FP when visiting. Lots of GB's (16 at the time of this post) give those who give Aid back a chance to score valuable blueprints. If you have a Rain Forest Project, that is even better for getting them!