• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser6074

bored rob

EMA

Statue of Zeus - lvl 1
Tower of Babel - lvl 0

Active more days than not.

Looking for people interested in helping level the GBs. One stop shopping for Bronze Age BPs!

DeletedUser2145

Cleared up my list a bit, so here goes.

* ThePhantom
* Industrial Age

* St. Mark's (lvl 8 ), Castel del Monte (lvl 6), Statue of Zeus (lvl 6), Cathedral of Aachen (lvl 6), Lighthouse of Alexandria (lvl 5), Deal Castle (lvl 5), Colosseum (lvl 4), Notre Dame (lvl 3), Royal Albert Hall (lvl 1), and Saint Basil's Cathedral (lvl 1).

* Visiting at least every other day (but trying to do it everyday).

* I'd prefer the same contribution --- at least a visit every other day; you are free to skip any visits from your side if you'd like to actively contribute to my GBs, simply drop me a message to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6209

Joe1962, Looking for some more friends to M/P daily. I have 6 GBs. Must invite me. Thanks Joe!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking for some friends - send invite to tragicjohnson47

I'm a daily player and will M/P your city

debuffed

Hi! My name is debuffed.

I am a daily player in the Early Middle Ages. I read people's descriptions as to their preference of motivation/polishing. Looking for more friends to add to my list.

Currently have no GBs (bad luck on blueprints), been dumping all my excess FPs into other people's.

BLM.

Hi all I'm a daily and Motivate / Polish daily. I'm looking for the same,please add me.

DeletedUser6763

Hello! Looking for friends to motivate/polish
In Early Middle Ages and play daily
I also have a Zeus and looking for BP hunters to contribute!

DeletedUser

pholociety
HMA
No GB's yet.
Daily Player

I p/m 5-7 times a week. I try to do daily, either in the morning or at night after work.

I p/m what you ask, I do not polish decorations (unless you ask, or that is all that is left on your board).

I'm looking to add friends who will do the same in return.

DeletedUser

ObscuraX
High Middle Ages
P/M Daily
Statue of Zeus lvl2
Will trade fairly.

DeletedUser

btrain6
C world
I P/M daily. I will try to honor your P/M requests. If you also P/M daily, please add me!
grinfoe.png

DeletedUser6905

Cato699
I am playing on Fel Pranghyr and Cirgard
I play every day and will Motivate or Polish every chance I get..
Please add me.
[h=2][/h]