• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser

hi there iam Lord whiselton i will M/P most days i have 3 GBs the lighthouse leval 4 (iron age) and catherdral/ hague (early middle age) both leval 1 so lots of easy blue prints add me il accept

DeletedUser9433

Hi everyone, I have just started less than a week ago and realized I have no friends here. I will play daily and polish/motivate at every opportunity. Please either add me as a friend or explain to me how to add you, just can't quite figure that part out. :)
Jenny

ps: Would love to find a friendly guild as well. Also don't know how to determine which world I am in. Yes, I'm as helpless as I sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9284

Please add me as a friend

Cirgard, East-Nagach
Late Middle Ages, High MA
Zeus, Babel, Aachen
Daily Player
Motivate most neighbors daily - try to return favor
Fair Trader

Thanks.

DeletedUser9881

looking for friends, been around awhile have 3 GB. Daily player will motivate/polish and make fair trades.

chipps2069

DeletedUser10845

Zaron01
LMA level
Have the first 11 GBs (Zeus, Babel, Alexandria, Colosseum, Aachen, Hagia Sophia, St. Marks, Notre Dame, Castel del Monte, St. Basil's Cathedral, & Observatory)
Several are level 3 or lower. Great way to earn BPs, Forge packets, and Medals!
M/P daily.
Please send invite.

DeletedUser

I am looking for CA and above friends I p/m everyday. I also have 10 GBs to add to.. I can send or recieve just message me if you need me to send.

Czari

I always welcome new friends and accept all friend requests. I m/p guild mates and friends daily and try to meet their preferences as much as possible.

Czari

DeletedUser10706

Mandril - Contemporary Age - daily player

Great Buildings:

- Colosseum
- Deal Castle
- St. Mark's Basilica
- Frauenkirche of Dresden
- Alcatraz
- Cathedral of Aachen

Looking for friends currently in the Late Middle Ages as I need to polish/motivate to get some Great Building tiles I need.

Thanks!

Baryngyl

Baryngyl

Progresive era (only 2 things left to research on it then I am on to the Modern era).

I play daily except when I am not home. (camping/fishing/hunting/etc)

I motivate/polish several times a week.

Cathedral of Aachen, I just started it today and instantly took it to level 3 using forge points before I decided to post here and give people a chance to help me and get some bonuses in the process, I am going to be spending over 700 points upgrading it over the next few days, I will wait a day or 2 before I start spending more points to give people time to spend a few points on it to get their bonuses.

Thanks
Baryngyl