• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. Accept friends from here.

DeletedUser18516

davesclan...HMA with CoA, LoA, Hagia and St Marks. I M/P every day, donate to GB's if the cause is just.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I motivate/polish my friends daily and am looking to add more friends who would do likewise. I will read your profile and follow those wishes, if it is at all possible.

DeletedUser23116

I play daily, motivate or polish for my friends and contribute to great buildings! Please add me as your friend
QueenDebiKaye

DeletedUser

I motivate/polish my friends daily and am looking to add more friends who would do likewise. I will read your profile and follow those wishes, if it is at all possible. Aid button is only last resort. If we hit it off I even contribute to GBs that are in my interests.

DeletedUser5698

Looking for more friends, I aid every day. I have already sent 80 requests so you will have to send me the request.

DeletedUser8588

Name: Callawaymemeh
Era/Age: Arctic Future
GBs: Statue of Zeus, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Hagia Sophia, Cathedral of Aachen, St. Mark's Basilica, Castel del Monte, Alcatraz, Chateau Frontenac, Cape Canaveral, Innovation Tower, The Arc, Observatory
Activity: I aid fairly often.
Notes: I'm glad to get any and all Forge Point donations to the GBs! The bidding price for the GB prizes is usually lower than most and reasonable, as I contribute many of my own FPs to help move the bidding along.
I have a no-plunder-first policy, so I prefer to support only people who don't plunder either.
I'm looking to get more friends for the current Fall Event.

DeletedUser27530

Hi, I am looking for friends, I aid daily and what I mean by that, is I take the time to see what you prefer having done. Do you what them motivated or polished. I also take the time to read which building you want done first and try accommodate. It was explained that by adding to the forum what I am looking for, I would more than likely get people to add me. I am hoping to have some who are at higher levels with Great buildings to add me so that I might be able to get prints and start my own buildings. I do have a vision of where I want to go within the game. Thank you and I hope to gain friends

DeletedUser29579

Puzzlemaster1981, Iron Age, Statue of Zues, Play daily, I M/P and tavern visit daily sometimes check it 3 times a day in case your tavern was full. Please send me an invite. Thank you

DeletedUser31735

Ziggy26red

Colonial Age 4.3 mil XP

Ive been playing for 330 days straight

Arc-78
Inno
Cape
AO
CDM
Zeus
Albert
Haiga
Observatory
St Marks
Traz
COA
TOR

Please send me a request! I aid Daily and I help your GBs!!

I will not accept you if you have no GBs and no tablecloths!

Zig

DeletedUser2915

Progressive Era

GBs:

Lighthouse of Alexandria
Frauenkirche of Dresden
Deal Casle
St. Mark's Basilica
Saint Basil's Cathedral
Statue of Zeus
Hagia Sophia
The Arc
Alcatraz
Chateau Frontenac
Temple of Relics
Cathedral of Aachen
Castel del Monte
Observatory

I AID & VISIT TAVERNS DAILY!
and willing to Trade at fair ratio.

* Please send friend invitation, I gladly accept all.

DeletedUser15879

Accepting all friend requests any era. I'm Oceanic Future. Will motivate and polish daily.

DeletedUser34675

I'm in the Industrial Age, fully upgraded Tavern.

I'm looking for friends who have fully upgraded Taverns as well (or at least are close to completion). Being able to visit taverns is my main concern.

I M/P and visit taverns semi-regularly, depending upon how busy I am.