• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

DeletedUser

I want you to add me as your friend in East Nagach! NoBull

I will visit your village daily. I will read your profile. I will mot/pol as you wish. I post trades for all to view. I contribute to Great Buildings often. What I do not do is send out friend invites because I am all out. That is why I need you to send me an invite to be your friend. I will accept and immediately mot/pol.

What do I expect from you? Nothing more than you want to give. I do all these things because for the chance at a blueprint on occasion and for the few coins it brings.

Add me now.. NoBull

DeletedUser

Add me if you have room for a daily motivator / polisher depending on what your message requests for and I will do what I can when I go through the list of friends.

Name in game: Chompman

DeletedUser

:D portoquito needs new friends!

I visit every day! Please add me!

:charge:active players only please:charge:​

DeletedUser6490

So many people asking to be friends , BUT so little M/P going on from them

DeletedUser

tempster, ask not what your friends can do for you but what you can do for your friends. I mot/pol daily as do most of the 140 on my list. Sorry folks, my dance card is full today, but if you read this in the future please try again in case I have space then.

DeletedUser6490

I M/P over 250 a day ..... I dont ask what I can do ,I do it; but a lot of people seem to just want polymoted but dont do there part

DeletedUser6891

Just got started, Always lookin meet new people! ADD ME silvernutz im from KY if ne1 in the area

DeletedUser

Send me(tashman) friend requests. I play daily and will motivate/polish based on your profile.

DeletedUser6984

I'm looking to add friends and p/m daily. abb23b on Dun and Eas.

DeletedUser

i P/M daily. If you also P/M daily, add me! :D

(PS- I will delete people off my list if they arent returning P/M, or if they polish my decor more than a couple times)

DeletedUser

Add me too. Username: chemi-luminescence
I do daily polishing/motivating.

DeletedUser7211

Roundabout the name, friend me. I p/m everyday. Need the same.