• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

DeletedUser8383

Add me to your friends please. I play daily & will visit and P/M

Cynderi

DeletedUser8521

I am looking for friends. I am new to the game and want people to M/P and I will return the favor. I also am BP hunting. bluestang10 = good ally :)

DeletedUser

OrionRising I'm new. Top in my neighborhood by quite a bit so I can't be that bad. Haha. Add me!

superjaded

Hello I'm an active player in Colonial age who MPs every day or 2. Looking for friends who are active MPers. I am out of invites. I have 7 GBs up for those of you who are needing BPS. My game name is: superjaded

**GBS**
Zeus Lvl: 6
Lighthouse Lvl: 4
Aachen Lvl: 5
Hagia Lvl: 5
St. Marks Lvl: 4
Saint Basil Lvl: 1
Castel Del Monte Lvl: 3

Go Spartans!! Thx everyone.

DeletedUser

Please all i need friends to motivate and polish here in east-nagash. ty

DeletedUser

Need Friends

Send me(debjyoti) friend requests on East Nagaach. I play daily and will motivate/polish based on your profile. I have couple of GBs if you are looking for BPs.

1. Lighthouse Lvl:4
  2. Aachen Lvl:3

Lets
play together to be the best.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mecanatropic i am accepting friend request but i can no longer request any myself. I am a stay at home dad and i am on here daily multiple times and m/p everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

DeletedUser9223

I already have 81 people in my friend list but I could still have more, I want friends!!!!!!!!:smile:

DeletedUser9010

a lot of the names on this list r not game names because i get this / this player does not exist so add me my player name is nwowolfpack

DeletedUser9237

I am on every day and I M/P daily. So, add me to your list and I can help you and you can help me.