• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

DeletedUser

Always looking for more friends that M/P daily. BP hunters welcome. I M/P daily. Current GB's in D world Zeus, Colosseum,TOB, CoA, LoA. and Hagia Sophia. In H world I have all low level GB's of Observatory, Zeus, Colosseum,TOB, LoA. and Hagia Sophia. CoA to put up but need to make room 1st. Please send invite to:

Pyros of Ordon

Playing in D and H

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all! I just started playing a few days ago - on iPad - found it on the app store. Didn't realize it was just realized on ipad, how cool! Anyways, I am really enjoying the game... and I may have gotten addicted! Since I've only been playing a few days, I haven't gotten too far yet - just about to enter Iron Age. But I plan on being very active and would like some active, nice friends to play with! :)

DeletedUser11434

i a newish player(about to enter IA) that needs friends like superman needs our sun....im on daily to trade m/p so yea get at me...

Nextactus in game as well

DeletedUser

Always looking for more friends that M/P daily. BP hunters welcome. I M/P daily. Current GB's in D world Zeus, Colosseum,TOB, CoA, LoA. and Hagia Sophia. In H world I have all low level GB's of Observatory, Zeus, Colosseum,TOB, LoA. and Hagia Sophia. CoA to put up but need to make room 1st. Please send invite to:

Pyros of Ordon

Playing in D and H

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a guild. I play (90% of the time) on an iPad. In East N-Nagach, what is an iPad-friendly guild?

DeletedUser10806

Hi Grudwo - we're definitely i-pad friendly - in fact we're friends with all sort of pads.

The League of Gentlemen is a couple of months old but already making inroads - we're top 100, have over 65 members, loads of GBs, a good culture, fair trading and dabbling in GvG. I'll send an invite!

Anyone else in E world looking for a guild that's going places feel free to message me for an invite. You won't regret it.
Romawi

DeletedUser13884

Add me, plz to the friend list. New, but enthusiastic and attentive to your town's daily needs.

DeletedUser13998

To be Friend is always great!
I almost play every day,
and stay at Highly Middle Age now.
But I'm collecting the BPs of Statue of Zeus...
So, M/P the ones from Bronze Age or
points contribution also possible.

The ID as same as here: liberteos