• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

DeletedUser

Figured I'd get this post up to help out everyone on expanding their friends list upon launch of the server. I will update this thread later as the server ages and will take suggestions.

Add me to friends: coop0589

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FR sent :)

- - - Updated - - -

http://us.forgeofempires.com/?invitor_id=804303&world_id=us4&ref=player_invite_link <as I understand this link is how we add?

DeletedUser

Send me friend requests! (I can't add any myself, too full.)
I'm a (hyper)active player and p/m others daily.

DeletedUser6121

would love some friends too!

Figured I'd get this post up to help out everyone on expanding their friends list upon launch of the server. I will update this thread later as the server ages and will take suggestions.

Add me to friends: coop0589

add me sajr_99

DeletedUser

I can use some friends, this is my first whole day of playing the game. Still learning but understand some of the game mechanics thanks to the time I spent playing Grepolis :laugh:

DeletedUser5932

Looking for friends, Polish/Motivate on a daily basis
If you are looking for blueprints I have Zeus 2nd level right now, soon will be there also the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

If you like, if you are daily active player, send me invite
add: ratona

DeletedUser

Hi, looking for friends... I polivate (polish/motivate) daily and will try to make sure i follow any SPC (supplies, polish, coins) preferences you may have. Add me -MermaidOnLand

DeletedUser

Hello,
I need friends, a guild, and instructions on how to play this game! LOL
I have played other civ builders before, but this one is WAY different! I have no clue what I'm doing and I'm stuck.
Looking forward to joining a guild/league (whatever) and getting some progress made.
Regards,
Knighthawk

DeletedUser6241

Hey everyone! :) Just started playing and could use some friends. Slowly starting to figure this game out lol and am usually on everyday.

Add me if you like : Sagitta

DeletedUser

Hi:
I am Markatsac, EMA.
I motivate/polish daily.

I read profiles before I motivate/polish.

I will invest in great buildings.
Sorry, I don't trade with friends.
I look forward to hearing from you.

​Respectfully,
Add me if you like: Markatsac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5932

Friends with Great Buildings

Looking for friends, Polish/Motivate on a daily basis
UPDATE: If you are looking for blueprints I have: Zeus, Lighthouse of Alexandria and Cathedral of Aachen.

If you like, if you are daily active player, send me invite
add: ratona