• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

DeletedUser13337

I need some friends in the Progressive Era to M/P I am only 2 BP's away from my traz and needless to say I am desperate. lol I m/P daily...same name in the game as here, Cherokeldy. A lot of you already know me.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for more friends who are Colonial Age or higher! But anyone who is active with M/P is welcome to add me :)

Hehe, I have 2 BPs left for Traz too. But I'm not even close on the goods required for it....

DeletedUser10806

Anyone can send me a friend request - I'll 'aid' you daily as long as you 'aid' me back!

DeletedUser6293

Hello Kings and Queens;
I play in The Cigard World and looking for great polishing and motivators. So if interested please send me a friends invite. My Avatar nickname is Autumncast. I would like to say it doesn't matter what age you are in all ages are excepted.
Thank you
Autumncast

DeletedUser

Always looking for new folks to add to my friends list. Send me an invite for someone who Aids daily.

DeletedUser17192

Looking to add friends. Will P/M daily.

Also, looking for observatory BPs so message me if you've got one, and I'll add FPs to it.

Thanks!

DarkLordOfTheSith

DeletedUser16673

Looking For Friends!!
I polish/motivate daily.
I support your GB's.
I play every day.

DeletedUser6585

I use the Aid button almost everyday for all of my friends. Send me a friend request, thanks
blamo

DeletedUser18071

Obiwayne99
Playing in Rugnir & Mount Killmore.
Addicted to F.O.E !!!!

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looking for more friends for mutual aid. I aid daily. Out of invites so send em my way!

DeletedUser20880

I aid daily. Looking to fill my friends list with those that do the same.