1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

want some eggs on Cirgard?

Discussion in 'Cirgard Drama' started by diamonddave, Mar 25, 2013.

1. diamonddave

diamonddave Active Member

Mostly play on Brisgard, just started a city on Cirgard. Haven't had a single egg returned yet from a neighbor, new guys aren't getting it.

Basically if you befriend me, I'll egg ya every day if it is generally returned, probably drop FPs on your GBs in the future, and will p/m most days. will accept all. same name.

2. Volstaag Vanyr

Volstaag Vanyr Member

Yup! Request Sent~

3. diamonddave

welcome aboard. WHACK!!
    sorry about the yolk dribbling into your mailbox...

4. Alright, I'll bite on this one Dave. I'm caught up in Cirgard and can afford a daily trade off.

5. diamonddave

Obsidian! You never even responded to that friend request on Bris!
    I basically just sent it to shine ya on after that looooong post you went on about friend requests without personal message, ha!

okay lets egg trade.

6. That's because you never sent a message to me. My policy hasn't changed on the matter. However I've got eggs, and you've got eggs. I'll hit you up with one here in a little bit (right after I finish plundering Arvahall).

7. hooliganSR

hooliganSR New Member

request sent, im very active in Cirgard....need more friends for M/P and eggs of course...add me!