• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

want some eggs on Cirgard?

DeletedUser2382

Mostly play on Brisgard, just started a city on Cirgard. Haven't had a single egg returned yet from a neighbor, new guys aren't getting it.

Basically if you befriend me, I'll egg ya every day if it is generally returned, probably drop FPs on your GBs in the future, and will p/m most days. will accept all. same name.

DeletedUser2382

welcome aboard. WHACK!!
sorry about the yolk dribbling into your mailbox...

DeletedUser

Alright, I'll bite on this one Dave. I'm caught up in Cirgard and can afford a daily trade off.

DeletedUser2382

Obsidian! You never even responded to that friend request on Bris!
I basically just sent it to shine ya on after that looooong post you went on about friend requests without personal message, ha!

okay lets egg trade.

DeletedUser

That's because you never sent a message to me. My policy hasn't changed on the matter. However I've got eggs, and you've got eggs. I'll hit you up with one here in a little bit (right after I finish plundering Arvahall).

DeletedUser4355

request sent, im very active in Cirgard....need more friends for M/P and eggs of course...add me!