• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

WANT TO ADD FRIENDS TO AID - KORCH

DeletedUser23800

Hello everyone,

I need to add friends to AID to get me some more bluuueprints. If anyone is interested just send me an invite or a message. I AID daily :D

Thanks!

DeletedUser23766

Yep me too.
As a PC user, I can and do accept all friend requests..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29404

Hello everyone,

I need to add friends to AID to get me some more bluuueprints. If anyone is interested just send me an invite or a message. I AID daily :D

Thanks!
Hello. I'm in Korch, and need friends too. Please send me a friend request. I'd be thrilled to accept! King MorrGorr The Great

DeletedUser29404

Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Hi. I would like to add you as a friend in Korch

DeletedUser31641

Me too! Daily player... polisher extraordinaire. I am #1 in my neighborhood... motivated.

Cheers!

JoHansom

DeletedUser29404

Me too! Daily player... polisher extraordinaire. I am #1 in my neighborhood... motivated.

Cheers!

JoHansom
I have zero requests available to send, but welcome any requests sent to me.

DeletedUser32077

I will friend and aid but if you quit for awhile I will drop you. No offense meant. You can always ask again if you get back into the game.