• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Want to join a trading, M/P only guild

Injun Joe

Greetings and Hallucinations,

I just started my third city here and am a good way through the bronze age and producing goods. I am also in need of trades already. I know how valuable it can be to join a guild as soon as possible. So you know, I M/P daily. My only concern is I don't want to join a guild where there are SO many high age players that there are hardly any low age buildings to M/P, and thus limiting my availability to lower age blueprints. I made that mistake in my first two cities, waiting until I was almost to the high middle ages before I started blueprint hunting for the bronze and iron age blueprints. I am finding the going real tough on that in my current guilds in those cities. So, I'd rather not make the same mistake three times. LOL

So, is there such a guild out there that is looking for an active member? Please send me a message if there is. Thank you.
Steve