• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

War Machine guild established on FoE

DeletedUser4044

Profit here :p

We are looking for more PvP members to help grow the guild into the most revered PvP guild in FoE. We help each other in times of battle and back each other up no matter the circumstance. We are War Machine and I hope you will bring PvP dedication to the guild. Please message Heimlich for more an invitation on Brisgard. See you in wvw luls :p

DeletedUser

Once Guild Wars come about, I can't wait to see where guilds like this will stand on the battlefield =D

The battles will be intense!

DeletedUser

Most revered? Really? By whose standards?

And are you sure you're in the right forum? There is no "War Machine" in Brisgard.

DeletedUser

Once Guild Wars come about, I can't wait to see where guilds like this will stand on the battlefield =D

The battles will be intense!

Dark, this is exactly why I don't want guild wars at all. It's not for lack of skill, it's because I get tired of the blood-thirsty folks who think it proves something to attack people constantly. If I get into a position where I cannot avoid guild wars, I may quit the game and I'm not alone in that. Guild wars MUST be optional. Making them mandatory will drive off all your casual and passive players exactly because of these players. I've got a few bruisers in my guild, myself included, but we should not have to shield a bunch of people constantly either.