• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Warning! Player To Avoid Joining your Guild!

DeletedUser26786

Dan the Curator. Likes to short the FP swaps, then when he is caught and called out for it he quits the guild.

DeletedUser24740

KingLancelot70. I kicked him for cheating in the swap threads.

DeletedUser26660

This is a good thread, does it just pertain to one world or multiple worlds? If would be very useful if each post could also mention which world or worlds the players mentioned play in so we can all track them in whatever world is applicable.

DeletedUser24740

I don't know how to do that. This is the Mt. Kilmore thread and that is what I know.

DeletedUser26154

Hello, Ardak Kumerin of Rugnir here.

ak of rugnir.png

Before we turn this into a slander-thread, I'm going to say this:
Where's the proof?
If you are going to hop online and start badmouthing people...
You better bring the goods, bring the evidence.
The documentation we can easily see.

intro to internet.jpg

I'm not sticking up for these people, I've been "robbed" before myself.
But if you are going to be posting specific names...
You better bring some proof.
Gather the screen shots, gather the documentation, get the times and dates.
This adds a bit of legitimacy to your claims.
Otherwise it's just baseless slander.
If you don't know how to properly document events with unfailing accuracy, you have no business being here.

Thank you.

On an unrelated note, I heard about all these SoKs at someone's feet.

Sir Lanceaboil, what realm you from again? I'd like to take a peek at your primary city.

*Done editing*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

But if you are going to be posting specific names...
You better bring some proof.
I agree completely. Whose to say you're not just bitter about someone leaving your guild and now you're trying to "#blacklist" them? I could be wrong but I though there were rules about badmouthing specific player names on here when they're not here to defend themselves? Either way no player should be able to interfere with another players ability to join guilds and play the game with zero proof that person did anything wrong.
She has FoE and E-Harmony mixed up and will try to ruin your Guild.
Now your #blacklist has become based on personal issues in only two posts. You honestly just sound like a scorned admirer who didn't like the girl giving some other guy her attention. If someone was causing fights inside your guild or wasn't doing what they were supposed to they should have been booted, sounds like you have a leadership problem and not a membership one.
Celtic Belle is a handful of Drama
It sounds like you're the one mixing up FOE with a gossip mag.

This is a necro anyway, just sucks these players names have been bashed, posted with zero proof and left up here for over a year.

DeletedUser26154

FoE and E-Harmony

Proposal
Adding a dating system for Changelog 1.92. We shall call it...

FoE-Harmony

Current System
None. We are forced to find mates the old-fashioned way by going to the roller rink, bowling alley or big band swing dance hall.

Details
Using the pvp tower point system to find compatible partners.

Abuse Prevention
That's all on you, dawg.

Visual Aids
Picture yourself snuggling up with a new, significant other in front of the fire place with a mug of hot cocoa.

Conclusion

3db60e11e7fd90b28081b5e0bb1b0e10.png

Have you hugged your Ardak today?

DeletedUser29118

Lord darth sidous81 engages in fp swaps and leaves the guild before honoring his side of the deal.

DeletedUser24787

Inno shill
quiet you less i call the unofficial forum mod to execute forum justice on you
spidey-meme-master-disguise.jpg

DeletedUser26154

It has nothing to do with being an "Inno Shill".
I can speak for myself and that's all.
I enjoy Forge of Empires, like I would enjoy anything else.

download (7).jpg

We The Players support Inno because we like the game.