• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Warsong Clan recruiting empire builders!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4924
  • Start date

DeletedUser4924

The Warsong Clan Recruiting Empire Builders!

Are you looking to join a group of friendly people who can help to guide and support you in playing Forge of Empire? Then we are the guild for you! The Warsong Clan is recruiting empire builders who can actively play several times a week. We are a fun up and coming guild with members from the Colonial Age to the Iron Age. We are a fast rising Guild moving from #288 to the top 100's in just three months in the World of Cirgard. Over half of our members have Great Buildings to allow you to gain blueprints for your own GBs and trade within guild to save forge points. All we ask is that you actively trade with guild members, motivate/polish guild members, and ask questions if you have any. We want you to have fun and communicate to gain bounty to build your city. We support you with active trading, communicating game information, and working together as a team. All styles of players welcome. This makes the game enjoyable for all. You are the guild and your opinion matters in the Warsong Clan. Decisions are made by the guild as a group. No one or two founders decides our fate. Leaders lead from the front and "the guild" leads the Warsong Clan. To join our family reply to this email or message AMItheWise or enclave71 and we will send you an invite.
Regards,
The Warsong Clan

"Build, Trade, Battle, for Lord and Land!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4258

Warsong Clan

I joined this guild when my old guild was dissolved. The people of this guild have been supportive in many ways which has helped me to advance in the game. I have great building support, trade support, and motivation and polish everyday. This guild is very easy going without all the strict rules of other guilds which makes the game more enjoyable and fun! If you are looking for a guild come and join the Warsong Clan!

Last edited by a moderator: