1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Wascally Wabbit's

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Damien BloodRose, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Are you looking for a guild that you can be yourself in? That you don't need to conform to a long standing list of rules and regulations? For members that will help you out if they can and appreciate every opinion you've got without judging you for it?

We like to have fun, trading fun and even guild chat fun.
    We're a fun guild with fun members.

We're looking for new members, old members, active members most of all.

We are new, We are growing and we are getting our GvG going, if you'd like to be a part of something.

Either go In-World and send a message to Skotalot, Bugbear, IAMLEGEND187 or Damien BloodRose (Myself), (Just mention you saw the Forum Post.)

Or, you can leave a reply here and someone will get around to sending you an invite soon.

2. bdlux13

bdlux13 New Member

Please add me to your guild

I have been playing for about a week now and I am just about to enter the iron age. Please add me to your guild. I'd love to trade!

3. krw85

krw85 New Member

Are you still looking for members to join your guild?