• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Watch out for this one......

Ryno51

We just had a major blow-up in Guild ASGARD with one of our members...She finally left on her own....Her big mouth was getting loader and louder on a public guild thread and even after the Founder asked her to take it to a PM, she continued. Nobody asked her to leave but she had been reprimanded more than once and this time she had taken it to the point of Council intervention.....It didn't get that far...Her avatar is LADY EMMELENNE....Be careful if you let her in your guild.... Ryno51 ASGARD, Admin

DeletedUser29361

Isn't this similar to a witch hunt... Like shouldn't this be frowned upon. I understand they are a troublesome person, but I mean we all can have those days, doesn't mean you should give out their name and stuff...

Ryno51

Apparently she has had the same problem in every guild she has been in. And no, I don't think giving her name out is a "witch hunt" it's a warning.

DeletedUser31194

I actually agree with Ryno51, letting others know that there is a possible disruptive person is acceptable. You are free to form your own opinions, but I have had enough trouble makers. If she wants to hear her own voice she can start her own Guild.

DeletedUser30743

When it is announced that the Guild leader has kicked someone from the guild, is that literal, or did the member just leave of their own choosing?

DeletedUser

When it is announced that the Guild leader has kicked someone from the guild, is that literal, or did the member just leave of their own choosing?
If it is announced by a guild leader, it probably means that they literally kicked them out. I've done it quite a few times during the time I've been a leader in various guilds.

DeletedUser26120

It shows two different messages. One is for if they got kicked, one is if they left.

So if they were booted it will say X has kicked X from the guild.

Yes it is literal. It means the leader went to guild member screen, found the member's name and clicked the red X at the end.

DeletedUser31560

Typically, in our guild, since we plan to win every expedition, members who don’t join a close fight without a good reason get kicked.

Emberguard

To find out which you may need to check your event history. If you're only looking at the message centre I'm pretty sure it only says "left" whereas the event history will specify if they've been kicked